What is the most stops you have done? Except for Christmas

Ghost in the Darkness

Well Christmas has always been 0 stops since I've never been called in to work that day... now peak is a different story... I had 296 once. They gave me a rookie runner whose feet got cold and asked me to drop him off at his truck. Needless to say when I finally dropped him off he wasn't happy with me and I never saw him again. I'm kinda proud to say it was probably the hardest day of work he ever had :happy-very:

Dookiebrowns

Before we re-looped it was 203 non peek turned in about 10 hours. Post re-loop 248 in less time. Seems great for UPS. More work for less money, also makes it easier to lay off drivers during lulls in vacation.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reason guys are laid off.........83 today and probably 90 tomorrow
man...,,, you dont bring much to the table,, now do you,,, you should be laid off,...............................

browniehound

I did around 315 by myself one day under 10 hours. Seriously. It was a few years back and Verizon was sending an ad for FIOS through UPS 2-day to every house in the town. Sections of the towns would come in bunches, so the center would dispacth drivers just to do "verizon" envelopes. We were like the post office and 315 was a piece of cake because of the stop density and the light weight.

Which brings me to my point. The question should not be how stops have you done in one day, but how many have you done over your max in one day. 60 stops can be too many on one route and 170 can be much too little on another.

If you're really interested in how many I've done over my max in one day please respond. I don't expect anyone to respond because I really don't care how many I've done for a record, so I don't expect you to either.

Brownie

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Yall remember when pepsi, or was it coke, sent out cases of canned soft drinks to customers......that was something.

One of the longest days, 312 stops delivery, out of my personal vehicle. UT tickets. All signature, no indirects.

Most at christmas 427 I think, been a long time since I looked at that time card.......YEah, that was way back when we were still on paper delivery records and paper time cards.

d

overallowed

About 10 years ago, due to staffing shortages, I stayed out late on an October night and ran 181 deliveries and 4p/u on 165 miles. Took me 12 hours. Had p/u pieces picked up. I would never do it again. I'm too old now.
And a lot smarter.

bl04a

non-peak 221, peak 325 with a helper. my average day is 190 with 24 stops per hour and sometimes that doesn
t make 8 hours