What is the ratio for off the street feeder hires to training part'timers from withing?

Cencal

My question is what is the ratio of off the street feeder hire is to training part-time employees to becomes feeder.

Cencal

Reason being, is they hired 10 off the street feeder drivers. Before they finished training everybody that signed the feeder bid list. Thus pushing my training and senority date back.

PT Car Washer

My question is what is the ratio of off the street feeder hire is to training part-time employees to becomes feeder.
In my Local you must have a year safe driving in the package delivery driver classification before being able to bid a Feeder driver job. Of course 22.4 has muddied the requirement and we have had several FT air drivers move into Feeder jobs.

Cencal

Thats the problem our BA said they came to an agreement. Management supposedly needed drivers asap thus hiring off the street. I called BS on it because there was no work in feeder. So they sent the off the street hires to unload making 40. While I was unloading part time making start pay waiting on training.

Cencal

In my Local you must have a year safe driving in the package delivery driver classification before being able to bid a Feeder driver job. Of course 22.4 has muddied the requirement and we have had several FT air drivers move into Feeder jobs.
In our hub not many package want to go to feeder.