What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by StoptheAct1212, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

D4C854AD-96F3-44F5-9ED9-BB1A640EFD3B.png E2BC344E-4784-4C78-89DD-425A6E86FA19.png Right into a cement pond at a construction site

2. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Wow.. how the hell did that happen.

3. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

Newer driver...was probably trying to reach that 95% Orion

4. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

Prior to newest contract that’s almost 2 days of work for a new inside hire after taxes lol

5. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

Looking at the DIAD for MapNav...

... remember, stay focused, no in-cab distractions.

6. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Heard of a guy who left UPS to work at FedEx Express... what a :censored2:

7. Wrong

Wrong :))

I wonder what was going through his head and why he didn’t just blow it off with the gun? People are weird.
    Setting the car on fire? Probably died from smoke inhalation. If he went out like a Buddhist monk, then yeah that :censored2: probably sucked.

That takes the cake as stupidest thing, I hope I never see someone top it.

8. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

"Snitches get stitches"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. KoennenTiger

KoennenTiger Active Member

A runner gunner here left the building a few years ago and never bothered to close the rear door on his package car. Lost boxes all over the freeway center mngr went out in his personal car to try to recover the boxes. Still has his job.

10. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

Aside from all the stealing of cell phones, vending machine issues, drug and alcohol

problems, having a pkg car driver lose a TP-60 (horse trailer) on the highway.

It passed him, and wound up in the median. Could have been a lot worse.

He never had a day of training....

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  11. Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Where'sMyRegularDriver? Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

This woman was a project manager at UPS. https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Fabiani-Krentz/-1252546117 She worked 3 miles away from my bldg. She helped a Spanish drug lord launder money by straw buying multi million dollar condos in Miami and Miami Beach. Her condo was on my delivery route at the time. The whole thing was blown apart because of the drug lord's spiritual adviser. The adviser tried to board a plane with thousands of $$ strapped to his person. After he was arrested, he promptly squealed like a piggy.
    Spanish Bros Allegedly Laundered $26 Million in Drug Money by Being Total Miami Badasses

12. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

New driver did that at my building in a boxtruck... gaylord with about 400 small air packages dumped out on crest of hill, SUV smeared a couple as it slammed on brakes and swerved.

13. LeaveIt2Griever

LeaveIt2Griever FileFileFile

11A5D2B6-F1EF-44EE-BB72-4E7938FB888B.jpeg

Piece of lumber falls off a truck and smacks a rookie in the face as soon as we leave the building. He still went and finished the route.

14. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Dumbest thing I ever heard was employees voting for trump .

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Two Tokes

Two Tokes Give it to me Baby

Had a preloader take a dump in a package car during peak
    Had an Air driver that would steal games out of Game Stop boxes and drive to another city and sell them
    Had an Air driver come in to run drop boxes one night and was reeking of weed and could barley open his eyes
    Had a package car driver take a country route out and stopped at a crack house after his third stop
    Had a loader, a good one, steal meds

16. Zowert

Zowert Active Member

There was a preloader here that dropped a baggie of methamphetamine in one of the trucks he was loading. The driver of that truck found it. The idiot might have gotten away with it since they couldn’t prove exactly where it came from, however the police were there the next day to search this guy and they found meth and oxy on him.

17. BiggieBrown

BiggieBrown Active Member

That's not dumb that's awesome.
    When I decide to quit that might be how I go out.
    Just take a dump in some driver's truck and bury it on the floor behind a wall of boxes. See how long it takes him to find the brown surprise lol

18. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

UPSers don't vote on the contract. Forget about voting in an Election

19. Kanovic

Kanovic My job is fun

We had a part timer clean his gun in his personal car in the parking lot before the sort. After he cleaned it he went to twirl it around his finger and shot himself on the leg. Still kept his job lol

20. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Wait.. he not only twirled a loaded weapon but the idiot cleaned a loaded weapon as well.

A very small part of me wishes he died so the world was rid of such a stupid person.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List