What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

StoptheAct1212

Listen a good majority of our co workers are great people with common sence. And a good work ethic. And do the right thing..
And then there are the ones that work the system...

What are some stupid things you heard about or witnessed through the years.. and leave stupid remarks to yourself...
Here is one of my many::::

I "heard" of a Driver not Driver releasing flowers on Valentines day...... btw he is no longer a employee

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Long time ago. a preloader was changing the address on labels and sending packages to his own house.. he had all kinds of stuff in his garage.
If that hasn't crossed your mind at one point or another you haven't been working at Ups long enough.
Or when the rts label falls out of a package you slap it over the label of an unrelated package.

Savvy412

Dude at my hub was a drug dealer and met clients while delivering ..

Same guy got in a fist fight with a customer and that lead to the info of what he was doing and firing .

Also guys at the hub when I was in the warehouse were stealing prescription meds. I always wondered why they wore hoodies and pants in the summer . I guess they wore jeans under their jeans .