What is the stupidest thing that you seen a fellow employee do.. or heard that they did

Bob11B

D4C854AD-96F3-44F5-9ED9-BB1A640EFD3B.png
E2BC344E-4784-4C78-89DD-425A6E86FA19.png
Right into a cement pond at a construction site

WTFm8

That has happened in our center too. Not sure if it's true, but I heard he only had like $57 in winning tickets. Doesn't seem worth losing your job and getting arrested for $57.

Prior to newest contract that’s almost 2 days of work for a new inside hire after taxes lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Driver got fired for about the dozenth time and lost in panel and he shot and killed the fellow Teamster that testified against him.
Then he sets his car on fire in the parking lot with him inside killing himself.
I wonder what was going through his head and why he didn’t just blow it off with the gun? People are weird.
Jeez... self-immolation is about the worst way to go.
Setting the car on fire? Probably died from smoke inhalation. If he went out like a Buddhist monk, then yeah that :censored2: probably sucked.

That takes the cake as stupidest thing, I hope I never see someone top it.

KoennenTiger

A runner gunner here left the building a few years ago and never bothered to close the rear door on his package car. Lost boxes all over the freeway center mngr went out in his personal car to try to recover the boxes. Still has his job.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Aside from all the stealing of cell phones, vending machine issues, drug and alcohol

problems, having a pkg car driver lose a TP-60 (horse trailer) on the highway.

It passed him, and wound up in the median. Could have been a lot worse.

He never had a day of training....

Last edited:

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
This woman was a project manager at UPS. https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Fabiani-Krentz/-1252546117 She worked 3 miles away from my bldg. She helped a Spanish drug lord launder money by straw buying multi million dollar condos in Miami and Miami Beach. Her condo was on my delivery route at the time. The whole thing was blown apart because of the drug lord's spiritual adviser. The adviser tried to board a plane with thousands of $$ strapped to his person. After he was arrested, he promptly squealed like a piggy.
Spanish Bros Allegedly Laundered $26 Million in Drug Money by Being Total Miami Badasses

WTFm8

A runner gunner here left the building a few years ago and never bothered to close the rear door on his package car. Lost boxes all over the freeway center mngr went out in his personal car to try to recover the boxes. Still has his job.

New driver did that at my building in a boxtruck... gaylord with about 400 small air packages dumped out on crest of hill, SUV smeared a couple as it slammed on brakes and swerved.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Listen a good majority of our co workers are great people with common sence. And a good work ethic. And do the right thing..
And then there are the ones that work the system...

What are some stupid things you heard about or witnessed through the years.. and leave stupid remarks to yourself...
Here is one of my many::::

I "heard" of a Driver not Driver releasing flowers on Valentines day...... btw he is no longer a employee
Had a preloader take a dump in a package car during peak
Had an Air driver that would steal games out of Game Stop boxes and drive to another city and sell them
Had an Air driver come in to run drop boxes one night and was reeking of weed and could barley open his eyes
Had a package car driver take a country route out and stopped at a crack house after his third stop
Had a loader, a good one, steal meds

Zowert

There was a preloader here that dropped a baggie of methamphetamine in one of the trucks he was loading. The driver of that truck found it. The idiot might have gotten away with it since they couldn’t prove exactly where it came from, however the police were there the next day to search this guy and they found meth and oxy on him.

BiggieBrown

Had a preloader take a dump in a package car during peak

That's not dumb that's awesome.
When I decide to quit that might be how I go out.
Just take a dump in some driver's truck and bury it on the floor behind a wall of boxes. See how long it takes him to find the brown surprise lol

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We had a part timer clean his gun in his personal car in the parking lot before the sort. After he cleaned it he went to twirl it around his finger and shot himself on the leg. Still kept his job lol

542thruNthru

We had a part timer clean his gun in his personal car in the parking lot before the sort. After he cleaned it he went to twirl it around his finger and shot himself on the leg. Still kept his job lol

Wait.. he not only twirled a loaded weapon but the idiot cleaned a loaded weapon as well.

A very small part of me wishes he died so the world was rid of such a stupid person.