What is this?

anonymous23456

thats-something-v0-eb6c2yg2yuwc1.jpeg

robot

Has A Large Member
There’s a dedicated FedEx ground trailer that is always staged at a door at a local hub. Not sure what it’s used for. Maybe FedEx misloads? I get a chuckle when a shifter drives by with it

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nothing new here.
For years when UPS needed extra airplanes , their brokers found Fedex planes that weren't being used for them to abuse.

Back From Break
That’s a pretty good photoshop I’m thinking some feeder guy at a railyard being stupid

Here's ABF pulling a Walmart trailer.

ABF.jpg

There's a thing called the National, or Regional, Truck Driving Championship. Most all trucking companies enter and send drivers. The drivers may not necessarily drive a tractor from their company, or a company trailer attached to their tractor.

My avatar is from, I believe, the 2006 Regional Truck Driving championship, commonly referred to as the Truck Rodeo.

Johney

Here's ABF pulling a Walmart trailer.

View attachment 482708

There's a thing called the National, or Regional, Truck Driving Championship. Most all trucking companies enter and send drivers. The drivers may not necessarily drive a tractor from their company, or a company trailer attached to their tractor.

My avatar is from, I believe, the 2006 Regional Truck Driving championship, commonly referred to as the Truck Rodeo.
Interesting.

HubSnakeWrangler

My hub is hundreds of feet from a FedEx hub. There are dedicated fdx pallets/mobile cages for their volume staged at a certain overhead door. It's funny to see a FedEx driver, van(with visitor placard) and uniform loading the misloads. 😆