What is UPS Panthera Project?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Panthera Global Solutions (PGS) is a coalition of strategic business, scientific, and marketing executives that focuses on bringing commercial success to our domestic and international clients. We develop innovative solutions to the implementation of our client’s strategic vision in fields such as life sciences commercialization, energy development, and establishing a market presence in the US for international organizations. We have a keen understanding of American business best practices, the U.S. regulatory process, and marketing dynamics that facilitate achieving cost-effective business solutions.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Probably has to do with the slashing and outsourcing of accounting and finance

"...we are experienced in reporting to company management as well as to investors and can provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including Management Discussion and Analysis of company operations. Through our network of accounting firms we are able to meet compliance requirements for governmental agency, tax authorities, and investor reporting needs.

We are also able to provide back office support through outsourcing affiliations that maintain marketing and call center capabilities"

drbrownsox

Probably has to do with the slashing and outsourcing of accounting and finance

"...we are experienced in reporting to company management as well as to investors and can provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including Management Discussion and Analysis of company operations. Through our network of accounting firms we are able to meet compliance requirements for governmental agency, tax authorities, and investor reporting needs.

We are also able to provide back office support through outsourcing affiliations that maintain marketing and call center capabilities"
You couldn’t be any further from the truth.

Heavy Package

What is UPS Panthera Project?

UPS misspelled Plethora. The UPS Plethora Project refers to the plethora of seasonal jobs that are still available in every UPS facility due to the low wages and poor treatment of its employees.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The Panthera Project is a project where UPS has eliminated misloads and fixed all the mistakes ORION creates. It is essentially a time machine that takes the companies technology back to 2005 or so. When we put the keys on our finger and memorized our area and had the same area everyday and everyone including the company made money. Imagine!

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Panthera Global Solutions (PGS) is a coalition of strategic business, scientific, and marketing executives that focuses on bringing commercial success to our domestic and international clients. We develop innovative solutions to the implementation of our client’s strategic vision in fields such as life sciences commercialization, energy development, and establishing a market presence in the US for international organizations. We have a keen understanding of American business best practices, the U.S. regulatory process, and marketing dynamics that facilitate achieving cost-effective business solutions.
Are they even speaking American? What is this gibberish?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
The Panthera Project is a project where UPS has eliminated misloads and fixed all the mistakes ORION creates. It is essentially a time machine that takes the companies technology back to 2005 or so. When we put the keys on our finger and memorized our area and had the same area everyday and everyone including the company made money. Imagine!

Would you be the same driver that couldn't load his truck or deliver it in 2005.

Don't lie, you put the keys in your pocket and you cried then (2005) when you got an area that was not "yours", same as in 2019...you then layed down so it would not be on you the next day....same as today.

Once again, Orion attempts to "correct" a plan built by the PDS. The same thing you would do in your head in 2005..supposedly. If you remember the Alpha load chart it was only as good as the supervisor who put the streets in or put the streets on the load chart with a crayon...same as the PDS today.

Carry on with your drama....

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Would you be the same driver that couldn't load his truck or deliver it in 2005.

Don't lie, you put the keys in your pocket and you cried then (2005) when you got an area that was not "yours", same as in 2019...you then layed down so it would not be on you the next day....same as today.

Once again, Orion attempts to "correct" a plan built by the PDS. The same thing you would do in your head in 2005..supposedly. If you remember the Alpha load chart it was only as good as the supervisor who put the streets in or put the streets on the load chart with a crayon...same as the PDS today.

So it is the same as 2005 with a lot of money wasted on technology?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Drama? I’m the one still here laying down 15 years later. Nothing you or ORION can do about it either. Take er sleazy!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
And likely gone through at least 5+ center managers in that time who swore they'd fire you and are all fired.
Nothing like seeing one walked out crying like a school girl. I've seen 3 over my time here. Only one driver in case big bad dragon decides to crawl out of his hole and respond.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ups has quietly been breeding delivery panthers. Hence the big push on map nav. The last step will be to install a t-bone steak hanging from a fishing pole, on the front of each PC. Then its bye-bye teamsters, hello panthers

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Ups has quietly been breeding delivery panthers. Hence the big push on map nav. The last step will be to install a t-bone steak hanging from a fishing pole, on the front of each PC. Then its bye-bye teamsters, hello panthers
Can't harass panthers. Against the law and they will kill you.

Driver7906

At a long winded PCM on a heavy day, one could scream...

“We’ve got no time to lose! Your news is old news...”.

Or in feeder, drivers could scream at each other...

“YOU TAKE THIS LOAD! LOAD! LOAD!”