What is wrong with this picture?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
What is this company really trying to say about animals and UPS delivery vehicles?

ups box.jpg
ups box.jpg

GolfCart

Truck moving , hands not on wheel , flashers not on , not wearing seat belt , not gettting the big picture , parked on road , and THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT IS WRONG , DRIVER IS HAPPY !!!!!!!!!! thats just not right , if you are in brown you must be unhappy

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Truck moving , hands not on wheel , flashers not on , not wearing seat belt , not gettting the big picture , parked on road , and THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT IS WRONG , DRIVER IS HAPPY !!!!!!!!!! thats just not right , if you are in brown you must be unhappy

At least he removed his mirror, so there is no worry of hitting it on any branches

GolfCart

Looks like me at my last stop b4 vacation on a Friday!

Not me , my boss watches us , and sends a message at last stop , " could you help ............ " I am happy when I leave the parking lot in MY Jeep . One night I knew the where watching me , I had 4 stops in a cove , I dr all 4 , then I took them to the 4 different house . Got back in the truck and green light was on ................ I can not look at light while driving , so when I got to hub , I said sorry I can not help ya , in HUB :)

Regardless of how friend ed up it is I've always got a smile on my face and I'm happy.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Well, based upon the fact that the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the vehicle, you would initially think that this is one of our British cousins making the delivery. But then you look at his teeth and notice that they are straight and clean and none of them are missing, so it pretty much has to be an American with really long arms who is parked on the wrong side of the road.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Here there is a great deal of attention to animal strikes. For instance.....if we strike a dog, we get charged for an accident. Cat's though, don't count at all. Notice the dogs are all banged up and there is a dead cat on the roof of the vehicle. That is what caught my attention when this package came through.

JustTired

free at last.......
Didn't you notice the air streaming off the back of the pc? He's not even stopped. And by the expression on his face...I'm guessing he is home and that he takes his frustrations out on the pets. Oh wait.....he can't be home....the sun is still up!

kingOFchester

Not me , my boss watches us , and sends a message at last stop , " could you help ............ " I am happy when I leave the parking lot in MY Jeep . One night I knew the where watching me , I had 4 stops in a cove , I dr all 4 , then I took them to the 4 different house . Got back in the truck and green light was on ................ I can not look at light while driving , so when I got to hub , I said sorry I can not help ya , in HUB :)

I do the same! Sucks living in fear of the green light.

rocket man

Well, based upon the fact that the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the vehicle, you would initially think that this is one of our British cousins making the delivery. But then you look at his teeth and notice that they are straight and clean and none of them are missing, so it pretty much has to be an American with really long arms who is parked on the wrong side of the road.
maybe thats in england? ? and he was happy that all the animals he ran over were ok and the bird did the deed on the cat instead of him. and the package he was delivering was on his package car instead of being A Missload. and he was wearing a lap belt . and hes a runner who throws package out of car who has time to stop?