What is wrong with this picture?

MendozaJ

I've been cursed at for refusing to enter a home, among other things. You want me to take your brand new Memorial Day grill to the rear patio? No. Have a nice weekend (driver release). There's no man in the house to bring your 135 lbs Wayfair closet into the bedroom? Sorry (driver release). Now we'll have customers expecting couch service.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOG72

I’m full of it
I've been cursed at for refusing to enter a home, among other things. You want me to take your brand new Memorial Day grill to the rear patio? No. Have a nice weekend (driver release). There's no man in the house to bring your 135 lbs Wayfair closet into the bedroom? Sorry (driver release). Now we'll have customers expecting couch service.
For one thing you can tell them we're not allowed to come in your house,have a good day.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
A customer asked if I also assemble the Wal-Mart bed set she purchased... I said nope, I still have 50 stops to go, 80 more miles to travel.

Tips are appreciated if I do lug the patio furniture around to the back yard, though... since I get paid less than a brownie driver

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Exactly. I tell them d/t insurance reasons we aren't allowed to come in.

Mom's Meals deliveries have a special sticker on them to knock, wait for the customer, take it inside their home if requested. All for no extra compensation...

I do it mainly because they're disabled and it's mainly their main source of food I guess.

Mom's Meals deliveries have a special sticker on them to knock, wait for the customer, take it inside their home if requested. All for no extra compensation...

I do it mainly because they're disabled and it's mainly their main source of food I guess.
I always make exceptions for the elderly and disabled.

We lost Mom's meals to laser ship.

Over 70

There's an elderly woman or two I'll knock and wait for them to answer to at least get it in the door for them. But that's my limit.

They order big heavy boxes of paper towels, etc in the winter for a reason.

There's an elderly woman or two I'll knock and wait for them to answer to at least get it in the door for them. But that's my limit.

They order big heavy boxes of paper towels, etc in the winter for a reason.
If I have another delivery close by. I will bang on their door first, then go make the other delivery. By the time I get back to that house they are just getting at to the door.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
IMG_3628.JPG
Got this on a door for a bookshelf on the fourth floor of an apt building. Was suppose to be delivered on Saturday but the rookies on Saturday just NSN or NI1 stuff they don't want to deliver. I didn't take the envelope, we shouldn't get tipped to do our job.