Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Presbyterian

• Agnostic

• Total voters

Integrity

Binge Poster
My faith is personal and quite frankly none of your :censored2: business (pun fully intended).
UpstateNYUPSer,

I agree that your relationship with the God of the universe is personal.

He responds and interacts with all His creation collectively but also very personally. I couldn't agree with you more.

Your faith however is not personal.

Everyone should know where you put your faith and who you put your faith in.

Our love for the God of the universe should not be hid under a bushel.

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
Back on topic:

I can't seem to answer this poll. While I am not a believer in the supernatural, I also don't consider myself an Atheist.
I think that is because I really don't want to belong to a group when I don't even care about the subject.
For that same reason, I can't pick "other".

"None of the above" might have worked...

Last edited:
S

serenity now

i attend the Church of What's Happening Now

it's a freewheeling, shoot from the hip, sort of place

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Back on topic:

I can't seem to answer this poll. While I am not a believer in the supernatural, I also don't consider myself an Atheist.
I think that is because I really don't want to belong to a group when I don't even care about the subject.
For that same reason, I can't pick "other".

"None of the above" might have worked...
If you don't believe in a god, you're an atheist because that's really all "atheist" means. There's a lot of reasons that people who are technically atheists don't like to be identified that way though, which is understandable.

over9five

Staff member
If you don't believe in a god, you're an atheist because that's really all "atheist" means. There's a lot of reasons that people who are technically atheists don't like to be identified that way though, which is understandable.
I agree. I just don't like being labeled, because it makes it sound like I have an Atheist membership card in my wallet and attend meetings down at the Atheist lodge once a month.

over9five

Staff member
I always think of Caine's answer when someone asks me:

"What do you worship?"

[video=youtube;kGRQJgFio20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGRQJgFio20[/video]

That is my answer, because that's really all there is.