What is your favorite Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwunza/Winter Solstice song?

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Do you have a favorite holiday song? Whatever it is, Christmas/Hanukkah Kwunza/Winter Solstice. Share it is with your UPS family. If there is a clip of it on youtube, post it here. We can all share in, and enjoy them with each other.

this is the link to my favorite Hanukkah song. I think you all will really enjoy the song and the video.

A happy and a merry to everyone.

drewed

Shankman
no its not really an issue, its more of ease of searching, it was from last year some resurrected it and people have been posting on which ever

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family

phew, good.

well, then now that this link is current, and it is not stepping on toes of another thread, how 'bout it, what is your favorite holiday song?:happy-very:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Whats Christmas without Bing!!!! Brings me back to the old days at my grandmothers house when we had the whole family together before father time started taking them all!! Christmas was different then, my folks had all the worries of the times on them & we didn't even know it!!When we were kids Christmas meant toys and pesty relatives> Now that I'm older it's about HIM, my wife and kids!The worries are now for me and the wife!! I think Christmas has different meanings for everyone!This Christmas for me will be better than last ,for my cousin Bill has sobered up and will come for the day.I only wish my uncle could of been here to see that day.Like every Christmas after the kids go to bed I will sit by the old v.c.r tape of Fisk 6th game homer and think of Dad and have a cold one!!!For those that still have their parents,be thankful and this Christmas have a little more patients with them as they had with us so many years ago!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I always liked "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer" but as usual I don't know how to post it. I never did figure out that cut and paste stuff:peaceful: And I also have a hard time getting my 8-track tapes to fit into that slot in my computer tower.

Last edited: