What is your in cab portable fan solution?

ToteHoarder

I’ve seen a couple guys with the De Walt 18v fan that can hang. I have makita Batteries and wanted to get a fan, but I haven’t seen one rigged in the cab.

What are your in cab powered fan solutions? Extra points for well-secured wont-hit-you-in-the-face options.

Est.1998

I’ve seen a couple guys with the De Walt 18v fan that can hang. I have makita Batteries and wanted to get a fan, but I haven’t seen one rigged in the cab.

What are your in cab powered fan solutions? Extra points for well-secured wont-hit-you-in-the-face options.
I believe the shop can install fans in the cab and you won't have to purchase your own.
I'm pretty content with the doors open. I have a lot of air conditioned doctors offices and businesses on my route.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

write it up on the DIVR they will put you in line for a fan , the brand new trucks have about 4 pre installed fans ( you’ll never drive a brand new truck )
✊🧔

Last edited:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Serious replies only please.
persons-finger-pressing-vehicle-AC-button_b.jpg

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

14444802-4180-442A-B6C2-86AF9270E116.gif

we have a nerd that wears one of these on really hot days, he swears by it.

Est.1998

looks like another thing to fall onto the ground after digging for a box on the trucks floor..the new uniforms won’t even hold a pen. THE UPS PEN IN THE FRONT POCKET WAS A SYMBOL OF A PROFESSIONALISM
✊🧔
I clip my pen inside the pocket on the side of my pants/shorts. My infonotices are in that pocket too.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Got two fans on a new cng package car and I never use them. Actually I haven’t used a fan in 5years and I am in the southeast where it humid was hell. It does not help, just blows hot air at you and the noise gives me a headache

Siveriano

hot days were kinda cool when i was in package.
Ill be with my airs then go and find a tree or something to park the truck under, then open the over head door and take my sweet time to sort 1k and 2k, always sent a message something like "temp in cab is a safety concern, will sort my 1k and 2k to minimize time on the back"

repeat this 4 or 5 times a day

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

images

21Savage

Got two fans on a new cng package car and I never use them. Actually I haven’t used a fan in 5years and I am in the southeast where it humid was hell. It does not help, just blows hot air at you and the noise gives me a headache
Nah the dual fans make a big difference.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol. Sounds like you manned up-old school style unlike these woozies crying about fans.