What is your other part-time job?

SantaClaus1

merry christmas
Well it seems pretty well known that if you work at ups as a part-time employee then you usually need a second job to pay the bills. Just curious what other peoples second job is?

oldngray

nowhere special
d34ytfzcqv.jpg

Plus you can even practice when riding the train!

Moist

Once i get This Job At Ups I Plan on either Working A Ft Job Or 2 more Pt Jobs. No Matter What Im Only gonna Take Mon-fri Jobs To Stack On UPS. IF I go The Route Of 2 Pt Jobs Im Gonna Apply To A movie Theatre As One Free Movie Tickets For Me And Others For The Weekend ;D. Then I'll Apply To A Place Like GraffiT's. Its A Local chain That Makes Custom T-shirts, If i Do 2 pt I Want one That Is More Creative/fun. If i Find A Construction/warehouse (generally Make more $$$) that Will Hire Me Ft And Work around ups Ill Take That.

.........how Much Do guy stippers Make...i Aint Touchin no Dude Though!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Once i get This Job At Ups I Plan on either Working A Ft Job Or 2 more Pt Jobs. No Matter What Im Only gonna Take Mon-fri Jobs To Stack On UPS. IF I go The Route Of 2 Pt Jobs Im Gonna Apply To A movie Theatre As One Free Movie Tickets For Me And Others For The Weekend ;D. Then I'll Apply To A Place Like GraffiT's. Its A Local chain That Makes Custom T-shirts, If i Do 2 pt I Want one That Is More Creative/fun. If i Find A Construction/warehouse (generally Make more $$$) that Will Hire Me Ft And Work around ups Ill Take That.

.........how Much Do guy stippers Make...i Aint Touchin no Dude Though!!
And what do you do right now....hold down the Xbox in your parents' basement??

Securityte="SantaClaus1, post: 1373872, member: 53496"]Well it seems pretty well known that if you work at ups as a part-time employee then you usually need a second job to pay the bills. Just curious what other peoples second job is?[/quote]
Security

Moist

Securityte="SantaClaus1, post: 1373872, member: 53496"]Well it seems pretty well known that if you work at ups as a part-time employee then you usually need a second job to pay the bills. Just curious what other peoples second job is?
Security[/quote]
What Kind Of Security Job Do You Have?