What kind of gloves to you package car drivers wear?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Adult-Games-Sexy-Spike-font-b-Gloves-b-font-Waterproof-G-spot-Penis-font-b-Cock.jpg

jaker

trolling
I've been driving package 33 years and have never worn gloves. Mild winters here and I have tough hands.
I wear gloves just for the fact of what we touch in a day and can get sick more from it

I don't really care about the boxes so much or my truck , but what I do care about is how many people touch a door handle in a day and here we come touching more door handles in a day then most anyone

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I've been driving package 33 years and have never worn gloves. Mild winters here and I have tough hands.
I just can't wear them. We have some cold days here, been out in minus 5 with the wind chill. When it's that cold, the gloves just seem to slow me down.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wear gloves around my house if handling an axe, shovel, or chainsaw. I can grip a box or use the DIAD easier barehanded. I don't worry about germs, I have always been very healthy.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I wear gloves around my house if handling an axe, shovel, or chainsaw. I can grip a box or use the DIAD easier barehanded. I don't worry about germs, I have always been very healthy.

I always had a good pair in the truck for those unwrapped metal pieces and nasty wooden crates.

To the OP, find goatskin if you can.