What kind of helpers is UPS hiring ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do you know what’s crazy about all these helpers is when they want you to call them and they have area codes out of state.You have no clue what goon you are going to get on that day or even who the hell they are.

As convenient as it might be....

drivers should let the company contact them and set up meet points.

Would like to hear the details, and what set this guy off.

barnyard

KTM rider
Do you know what’s crazy about all these helpers is when they want you to call them and they have area codes out of state.

Pretty common here. College students that brought a cell phone from home. My daughter lives in Montana and still has her cell phone from HS with a Minnesota area code.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I would hope that UPS has his pertinent information and help the police find this guy. Things like home address, social security #, etc. Idiot that he is, he will probably show up at the center for his last check. I'm also hoping they charge him for that deluxe reflective vest as well.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Female driver. What a :censored2:ing pusillanimous.

I hope you're kidding

Violence is never tolerated... few cuss words, ok. Threats... be wary.

I was threatened wrongly when I was a driver trainer a couple of years ago. He was promptly fired/dq'ed.

Looks to be a decent neighborhood too, probably HOA fees from that fancy neighborhood sign of that section of the suburbs

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
One of the helpers I had revealed to me that he was an ex con and did 16 years in Federal prisons around the world. Luckily for me he was a lot more mild mannered than that poor driver's helper.

The fact that they use people of any kind of background for helpers opens the door to this kind of stuff happening more. Maybe we should have *some* standard when hiring them? I know they say it's hard to get people period. But they are putting us drivers in jeopardy when they draw from the lowest of the low.