What kind of makeup to wear?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
As I was going through the threads and noticing more sock and shoe threads popping up again, this came to mind. Never seen this question asked because of obvious reasons, but to the ladies, what kind of makeup if any do you wear to work? As a male that doesn’t wear makeup, I can imagine it would be very uncomfortable in the summer.

If you are male and ever tried doing drag, you’re welcome to comment also. This also goes out to anyone else that feels the need to try and report back, I know we have several retired men who are bored.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This is my Monday look. I just use some white chalk and charcoal. You want to apply the charcoal just right for the ultimate Smokey eyes look
92CA8C94-9288-43CE-89BB-AB96B20CD4D9.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah...you’ve got some snow to shovel gramps

I just got done. We got another 6-8 inches last night and more predicted. I worked up a sweat watching my neighbor use his 6 foot rear mounted snow blower on his 4 wheel drive tractor blow my drive out. Fortunately he likes to play with his tractor.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As I was going through the threads and noticing more sock and shoe threads popping up again, this came to mind. Never seen this question asked because of obvious reasons, but to the ladies, what kind of makeup if any do you wear to work? As a male that doesn’t wear makeup, I can imagine it would be very uncomfortable in the summer.

If you are male and ever tried doing drag, you’re welcome to comment also. This also goes out to anyone else that feels the need to try and report back, I know we have several retired men who are bored.
Why do these gals bother with the makeup? Let's face it...look at them!