What kind of power do pt sups have?

ManInBrown

They're pond scum. I usually yell at one every morning, for either doing bargaining work, or I caught one tossing in a misload after sending my loader home early.

Our third belt sup is responsible for 90% of our misloads. It's where people to go to get fired. He doesn't take any personal responsibility and doesn't pay attention to what type of items are under the belt or on the end of the belt. It's where they send you if they want you fired. It's all his fault and they do nothing about it. The four people in my working proximity warned me about this when I started learning it and I'm like OK sure irate employees say anything.. turns out it was real talk.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The PT sups tend to be the more "normal" types so I do not enjoy berating ,or confronting them in a negative way. Normally, they have other things going on in life, much more interesting than full-time ups, which in itself gives more credibility than any FT ops , or otherwise. I mean, can anyone imagine being a FT supervisor or business manager for this crap company? LOL

StoptheAct1212

2 out of 10 pt are a joke... remember all they had to do is put in a letter... they dont know :censored2:, so put them in check.... but you better be right..

Weaver

Would love to tell one to :censored2: off. Can I get canned for that?

Yes part-time sups have the power to fire people. All they have to do is push a button on the computer. Regardless of whether the PT sup fires you, or he complains to his FT and he does it, most likely you'll get your job back anyway. If you're pre-seniority they can fire you for almost anything otherwise they have to go through proper protocols.

Appvol

When I was PT a full time sup would tell me a was milking the brown cow all the time.I sorted smalls and was up on the belt getting smalls and he started on me.He asked what I was doing and I told him I was just friend'n off.Got fired but was back to work the next week.

Over 70

Got into a screaming match with a PT sup who was dead wrong about something and he said "you better watch it or you'll be out of here!"

In front of everyone on the belt I said "good luck with that buddy, you're a joke"

Never heard another word about it and he approaches me with white gloves now. If youre a good worker it seems like you can get away with alot more.

Rack em

Made the Podium
When I was PT a full time sup would tell me a was milking the brown cow all the time.I sorted smalls and was up on the belt getting smalls and he started on me.He asked what I was doing and I told him I was just friend'n off.Got fired but was back to work the next week.
With back pay?