What light do you use?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Delivering in the pitch black, in my very limited experience, is something that one has to address before one has to deliver after 5 or so. The neighborhoods I deliver to have zero street lighting.
I've used head mounted type lights for other jobs in the past and was never happy with them.
I recently purchased a "chest" light and it doesn't impress me. It has the batteries and a flashing red light in the back. This doesn't work well in a passenger vehicle. I ordered a cap light that looks really promising. It's rechargeable and only weighs a few ounces PLUS it pivots so I can clip it to my UPS vest.
I also made my own chest light but I haven't tested it yet.
What do ya'll use?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Delivering in the pitch black, in my very limited experience, is something that one has to address before one has to deliver after 5 or so. The neighborhoods I deliver to have zero street lighting.
I've used head mounted type lights for other jobs in the past and was never happy with them.
I recently purchased a "chest" light and it doesn't impress me. It has the batteries and a flashing red light in the back. This doesn't work well in a passenger vehicle. I ordered a cap light that looks really promising. It's rechargeable and only weighs a few ounces PLUS it pivots so I can clip it to my UPS vest.
What do ya'll use?
The flashlight built into the diad. Lol.

If UPS wanted me to have a flashlight, they'd give me one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Fenix UC35 2.0.

inb4 everyone comes in to beat their chest over stumbling through the dark and tripping over tomato wire and busting their legs on tow motor forks like a tough guy.

ORG_DSC04131-1.jpg

542thruNthru

What do ya'll use?
I use the inner light I get from Jeebus.

DVIR

I’m sure to only use company provided equipment. Fumbling around with the cheesy diad light amounts to way more OT

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What do ya'll use?
63819F51-1B96-4E51-B2F8-63F267516EA8.gif