what locals and major buildings still support our current union president

cachmeifucan

We have to get the no out at the ones who follow this guy blind. We have to drive down yes vote and flip swing votes to no. I think Texas loves him not sure why. What are the results from last contract and see who voted yes and focus on those areas I'm in 705 and I think we voted it in but just barely only because the retro check and our local was for it. National pressure I'm sure. So if someone has results of the last please enlighten me

Slug Life

When do we eat?
We have to get the no out at the ones who follow this guy blind. We have to drive down yes vote and flip swing votes to no. I think Texas loves him not sure why. What are the results from last contract and see who voted yes and focus on those areas I'm in 705 and I think we voted it in but just barely only because the retro check and our local was for it. National pressure I'm sure. So if someone has results of the last please enlighten me
Local 886 hates Hoffa. Dude is a joke and we don’t support him. Needs to hire someone to find his balls. Vote NO!!!!

M

MenInBrown

local 391 would rub his ball sac and blow coke up his ass if he told them too

I’m in local 391. He didn’t get my vote the last time. Things have changed in my center. Everyone says it’s time to clean house after being sold out this time.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I would be thinking that the International has complete statistics on where and how the voting might go on the Master. (It was the strike authorization), they know exactly how the regional conferences or regions will vote. They will use that to fine tune their projected voting results, they are just waiting on the supplements and riders to get settled. Also they would know from the past election results how each one of their locals will vote and by what percentages, part time and full time.

Everybody got a control number in the mail in order to vote on the strike authorization, you seriously think that your vote was held in secrecy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Everybody got a control number in the mail in order to vote on the strike authorization

That was a validation code, to allow you access into the system.

you seriously think that your vote was held in secrecy.

They don't know how each individual voted.

But they have to have record of who voted, to determine eligibility....

And then keep those records for up to 1 year in case of vote challenges.

Just the same as Local or IBT elections.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That was a validation code, to allow you access into the system.

They don't know how each individual voted.

But they have to have record of who voted, to determine eligibility....

And then keep those records for up to 1 year in case of vote challenges.

Just the same as Local or IBT elections.

-Bug-
Those statistics are also broken down by Local and Region....with not exactly who voted for who (or what) individually revealed, instead how many and which way they voted as a group.

My local reportedly voted against the last Master at a 93% clip, with about half of the membership returning a ballot.

~Bbbl~™

browned out

Local 299 in Detroit was Hoffa Sr.'s original local. Carhaul local.

For decades; Local 243 reps who "represent" UPSers in Metro Detroit( used to be right next door to #299) have been sucking up UPS workers union dues, moved out of the city which was then still in decline, moved to a building in the affluent suburbs; and continues to swallow until it is coming out their noses, ears, eyes and any other orifice..

Local 406 reps out of Grand Rapids, MI are even more deplorable Hoffa slap sdicks. Pieces of garbage. What a disgrace. I feel sorry for anyone who had to be represented by these incompetent, bought and paid for, waste of space human beings.

Last edited:

Slug Life

When do we eat?
upload_2018-7-23_22-45-31.jpeg