What maroon is running Florida?

wornoutupser

Our building was told not to use our bertha because we need to save fuel.
This truck can pick up 500 plus pieces of large bulk a day. Our manager was told to put a P12 online and to have it make 2 trips to another town to save fuel.
Let's see - 2 trips to another town save fuel plus the payroll for the driver plus covering him with another driver at the last minute to go to the airport because he was an hour late getting back.

Atlanta I hope you are reading this!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
298FB6DD-8787-4993-83C9-B08B535A7925.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This truck can pick up 500 plus pieces of large bulk a day. Our manager was told to put a P12 online and to have it make 2 trips to another town to save fuel.
Let's see - 2 trips to another town save fuel plus the payroll for the driver plus covering him with another driver at the last minute to go to the airport because he was an hour late getting back.

SNAFU carry on

specter208

The 24ft trucks are diesel probably getting 9-10 mpg vs the gas 6.0 getting 5-6mpg.

Cowboy Mac

We have to save the environment!

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated

Wow. At least they didn't send you out with two wheelers instead of package cars. With that kind of logic your center manager is on the fast track to division manager....

Johney

Wow. At least they didn't send you out with two wheelers instead of package cars. With that kind of logic your center manager is on the fast track to division manager....
Come on you know no center manager makes those types of calls. He’s being fed his direction’s by some bean counting IE guy…….oh wait.

Philipjfry

In jersey we were told this morning that they are cutting and trying to get rid of van routes because they are “too expensive”

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
Come on you know no center manager makes those types of calls. He’s being fed his direction’s by some bean counting IE guy…….oh wait.
You are welcome. I always threw high hanging curve balls and you just tagged my latest one...