What Month Should Brown Cafe Cruise 2013 Be In?

What month should we cruise?

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
What month would you like to cruise in if you were to attend Brown Cafe Cruise II?

December and January are left out due to the 10 answer limit.

You can pick more than one month.

klein

Für Meno :)
From my point of view, I think Old has it right with November. It's actually one of the cheapest month to go.
February sounds good, too, though - but it's unlikely I'll be going anyways.

I like my 2 weeks all inclusive vacations to Cuba/Mexico instead.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I don't care which month you guys choose. If you put something together Tony and I will be happy to join you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Once again I will have to pass. Last time it was to pay my share of my daughter's wedding. This time it is pay off the lease on my Altima (Aug. 2013). Yes, I know, there will always be something that needs to be paid for and I should enjoy life but it would be hard for me to justify going a cruise and having to refinance a lease when I would otherwise have the cash to pay if off.

over9five

Staff member
I can never get a vacation week I want anyhow, but some of us vacationers from the north are scared to book during the winter months because one snowstorm could ruin it for us. Every year there are storms that shut down the airports.

I was scared to book tomorrows cruise, but it was the latest week (in the year) I could get.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can never get a vacation week I want anyhow, but some of us vacationers from the north are scared to book during the winter months because one snowstorm could ruin it for us. Every year there are storms that shut down the airports.

I was scared to book tomorrows cruise, but it was the latest week (in the year) I could get.
Well, you could move out of the snow belt. :bigsmile2: