what new york center is this??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
looks like a ups center shown throughout this video....[video=youtube;VqTfTsZVPMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VqTfTsZVPMM[/video]

UPSBluRdg03

All i saw was the truck on the side of the street at the end of the video. If its within the city though I think that would be 43rd St. Building.

rod

Retired 22 years
All i saw was the truck on the side of the street at the end of the video. If its within the city though I think that would be 43rd St. Building.

When I was in NY a few years ago it seemed to me that there was a UPS truck (or 3) parked on every street

UPSBluRdg03

Im sure it was. I cant imagine delivering up there. Im sure they are guys who deliver to a couple high rise buildings and then do pickups in the same buildings and thats their whole day.

P

pickup

that's the facility at houston street in lower manhattan. . I think they call it the houston street center. I will look it up later. I've been there a few times and i recognize it . I have also been to the 43rd street building (about 2 miles north of the houston street facility) and those building and streets in the vid don't evoke any memories of the 43rd street building.

Last edited by a moderator:

p228

that's the facility at houston street in lower manhattan. . I think they call it the houston street center. I will look it up later.

The building is called Manhattan South.
325 W Houston St NY 10014

Was I the only who muted the video less than 5 seconds after starting to watch it?

Nope. Couldn't hit the mute button fast enough.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So I take it there are more than a couple buildings in the greater NYC area? I paused the video towards the end and you can see a few package cars parked on the roof. Not the best outfits the beastie boys are sporting...looks like a snuggle. You old timers might not like their music but since they have been around for 25 years, now they are the old timers of the hip hop scene.