What NOT to do

Slick silver

Obviously he didn't put the parking break on, but even if it was in drive it wouldn't of just rolled backwards like that. I wonder if something broke and or the parking brake was even working properly

Sent using BrownCafe App

SmithBarney

actually the sprinters I've driven will roll back in drive, the automatic is not strong enough to hold itself on a hill without giving it some gas.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
What was that thing he went back to retrieve? Evidently it was of great importance, as he ran back for it as the van was still in ballistic trajectory. At that point I think I would have been too transfixed on the vehicle, praying that nobody was in its path - and watching my very crappy job potentially rolling away from me right before my very eyes, to worry much about anything else at that moment.

SmithBarney

I want to see the ending of the video where he gets back in the sprinter and drives off like nothing happened(cept the messed up door of course)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What was that thing he went back to retrieve? Evidently it was of great importance, as he ran back for it as the van was still in ballistic trajectory. At that point I think I would have been too transfixed on the vehicle, praying that nobody was in its path - and watching my very crappy job potentially rolling away from me right before my very eyes, to worry much about anything else at that moment.

Maybe his powerpad.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Probably his weed...

Doc Sorting Dude

Funniest video involving a Fedex'er and so freakin' lucky. That even looked like a main road where the truck ended up. Always a good idea to stay in the drivers seat to make sure truck can handle any incline.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
that's what I'm thinking....whatever it was, I'm sure glad he chose to go scrambling after it - as it mad him look even dummer

Lol. I wonder how he tried to explain that. Maybe.... "I was parking, I opened the door and a passing car hit my door and left the scene"? Then the video hits the internet in wildfire fashion and it's all over.