What other perks do Express employees get to enjoy?

mjtrackman

As a ground driver I got the 22% discount from Verizon because I picked up there a lot. Are there any others places that give employees discounts?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Splash Splash Water Park - 20% off Thursday afternoons between 5:30 and 6 PM. Some restrictions apply

Nick9075

As a small business owner, I get insurance at about a 20% discount through the NASE.

I checked into NASE. Like most others, not eligible in MA or NY state....I can only afford the cheapest individual plan offered thru state of Massachusetts (what the ACA - Obamacare will be modelled after) for the bargain rate of $309 a month for an individual with no health issues and only see doctor maybe once every 3-5 years. I get no subsidies, $5,000 deductible, $50 copay for doctors office...
In NY State medicaid is supposed to be the best in the country, I heard that NY spends more on medicaid than Texas & CA combined. Maybe I should get on that.

AMJ1981

Why so many jokes? I think OP asked a legitimate question. I work at Express and I for sure would like to know what we get from you guys because as we all know, our managers dont tell us squat. One thing I've heard is getting a discount at Apple? Bring your id badge. Is this true?

FedExRookie

1. Apple 4% or 6%
2. Nissan, GM, and most of the other guys we ship. (I got $1,200 off for being part of Nissans VPP)
3. ATT, Verizon, T Mobile (I think it's 10%, 15%, and 15% off respectively) I could be off, but I do know ATT is 10%
4. There are various cruise discounts. (I've never used this one, not sure how 'good' it actually is)

Those are the only 4 I can think of off the top of my head.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Since we are still considered an "airline", Express employees qualify for Non-Rev travel discounts. Use it for your hotel bookings and go online to book your flights and you can actually have a decent vacation that won't break you completely.

Nick9075

1. Apple 4% or 6%
2. Nissan, GM, and most of the other guys we ship. (I got $1,200 off for being part of Nissans VPP)
3. ATT, Verizon, T Mobile (I think it's 10%, 15%, and 15% off respectively) I could be off, but I do know ATT is 10%
4. There are various cruise discounts. (I've never used this one, not sure how 'good' it actually is)

Those are the only 4 I can think of off the top of my head.

nothing for FedEx ground or HD. I couldn't even get a discount to send a fax from a FedEx office location.