what parts of your supplement are you hoping to change?

brown_trousers

For those of you who voted down your supplement, what specific language within your current supplement are you hoping to change. I looked over my supplement (western) and didnt really see any big supplemental issues. Im just wondering what language you all are hoping to change in your supplements.

stink219

For those of you who voted down your supplement, what specific language within your current supplement are you hoping to change. I looked over my supplement (western) and didnt really see any big supplemental issues. Im just wondering what language you all are hoping to change in your supplements.
I'm thinking that there are no big supplement issues. But the hijacking of the TA about healthcare is the issue.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm really surprised that production and harassment/technology isn'ton tge top of the list..what good is a raise or healthcare when they can find a loophole in the language to fire you...shouldnt job security be the top issue??

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Bigger salary. If I'm going to be moved into an inferior healthcare plan against my will, I'll vote no to anything that contains a salary of less than $40 an hour (or so) straight time. I know I'm not alone on this, either. The supplement at 177 may never pass lol.

I'm really surprised that production and harassment/technology isn'ton tge top of the list..what good is a raise or healthcare when they can find a loophole in the language to fire you...shouldnt job security be the top issue??
That should have been the first thing brought up, before we agreed to any extension!

177 is looking to change the lunch language, after what's been changed with the DOT law. If it stays the same. You can get away with taking up to 30 minutes paid on the really late nights. Also it looks very promising for 177 and the west to be going into a teamster plan. If so I'm happy. I voted yes to the 177 local. If the pension raise doesn't stay the same.
It's a no vote for me and all the yes voters will do the same.

Back to the lunch break. I'd like to see the dinner break back. Also paid!! I don't get home until 8 to 10 at nite. I'd like to stop for dinner while still driving on the road. Just 15 to 20. That's all. Also better tattoo language. Other then that I'm good.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

We want our healthcare back the way it was.