What percentage are honest?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ups breads an environment of pure dishonesty. The judge and jury are all dishonest and the decide the fate of the dishonest.

Maybe, I think they learned it from the Catholic church and then filled in the blanks at the district level from the Baptist and Methodist churches.

All dishonestly stems from religions and their institutional churches.

stink219

Can someone else address this DB? I don't feel like receiving another warning from moderators on telling someone off.

He is trying to piss people off.That's what he does.
Because he can.
Don't let him bother you,that's what he wants.

I was asked a question and I responded truthfully. I have yet to have to deal with a dishonest sup or center manager. Believe it, don't believe it---I don't care. I am not here to seek anyone's approval.
The reason you exist on here is for approval. Attention seekers commonly exploit the suffering of others to gain attention for themselves. Or they may exploit their own suffering, or alleged suffering. In extreme forms, such as in Munchausen Syndrome, the attention seeker will deliberately cause suffering to others as a means of gaining attention. Case closed!!

trickpony1

He is trying to piss people off.That's what he does.
Because he can.
Don't let him bother you,that's what he wants.

....and then he wonders why he's ".....not well liked at his center" and he "......has customer issues".
His words, not mine.

packageguy

I had 1 very good center manager, almost 20 years ago,
he sat us down once a year. He rented a hall order food,
he would ask what can we do to make things better. It was
a great time back then. They really cared. But now ..............