What really ticks you off about hats?

Cementups

Box Monkey
You're so missing out man. Google image it. You can try mine out if you want.

I was at a friends house and I mentioned that I would love to try one just to see if it's as good as they say it is and an acquaintance of ours says, "I'll sell you mine." The record stopped and we all just looked at him like, "WTF?!?!?" He says, "what, I washed it out and made sure it was a clean. And you'd friend my wife so why not that???" I said, "I don't care if it sat in a bucket of Clorox for 30 days, there's no way in hell I would use your Fleshlight. Now let's go back to this wife thing......"

Indecisi0n

I was at a friends house and I mentioned that I would love to try one just to see if it's as good as they say it is and an acquaintance of ours says, "I'll sell you mine." The record stopped and we all just looked at him like, "WTF?!?!?" He says, "what, I washed it out and made sure it was a clean. And you'd friend my wife so why not that???" I said, "I don't care if it sat in a bucket of Clorox for 30 days, there's no way in hell I would use your Fleshlight. Now let's go back to this wife thing......"
Lol.... Is it still for sale...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Doc, stop making sense! UPS no likey if choo use common sense in today's company.

Butt i heard wearing hats 12~14 hours a day can contribute to dandruff? !?

screen_shot_2014-03-28_at_10.12.34_am.png

+
The only time wearing a hat can affect the cause of dandruff is when the hat doesn't allow your scalp perspiration to properly evaporate. When this happens, perspiration can become alkaline and allow fungus to easily grow.

Last edited: