What (seasonal) position will I end up with?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
OMG. You people here crack me up. You're sarcastic to everyone who posts, but then when sarcasm is thrown into a new post, you actually think I'm serious. Damn, get real. I was KIDDING (triple emphasis in case you miss it) about the whole sex/race thing. Jeez. It was mentioned in a couple of other posts to women who asked questions about applying for driver positions and you (general) answered, "only if you're a black woman". So, you men can throw that sarcasm out about that, but it's entitlement when a woman actually does it?

Get a grip.
Hey, newbie, you might want to take it down a few notches. I didn't read sarcasm in your original post either, and I'm as sarcastic as women can get. If you bothered to read the other 25 recent threads about "waahhhhh i wanna work for ups as a seasonal employee", you could have avoided starting this ridiculous thread altogether. Or just go to upsjobs.com and apply....they even have videos to explain each job available lol. Which position will you end up with.....I'm a package monkey, I don't have ESP.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey, newbie, you might want to take it down a few notches. I didn't read sarcasm in your original post either, and I'm as sarcastic as women can get. If you bothered to read the other 25 recent threads about "waahhhhh i wanna work for ups as a seasonal employee", you could have avoided starting this ridiculous thread altogether. Or just go to upsjobs.com and apply....they even have videos to explain each job available lol. Which position will you end up with.....I'm a package monkey, I don't have ESP.

She could start anywhere but she's certainly management material so I bet that's where she ends up.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
OMG. You people here crack me up. You're sarcastic to everyone who posts, but then when sarcasm is thrown into a new post, you actually think I'm serious. Damn, get real. I was KIDDING (triple emphasis in case you miss it) about the whole sex/race thing. Jeez. It was mentioned in a couple of other posts to women who asked questions about applying for driver positions and you (general) answered, "only if you're a black woman". So, you men can throw that sarcasm out about that, but it's entitlement when a woman actually does it?

Get a grip.

Aww hell naw, what you mean, "you people"?!?!

J

jibbs

Aww hell naw, what you mean, "you people"?!?!

173118_1232610285099_full.jpg

psichick

First, for those that gave me real feedback, thank you, I appreciate it.
I'm just going apply to all the seasonal positions, go to my test/interview next week for the driver position, talk to them about my options regarding all the open positions for seasonal work. I was hoping to get more information, but it doesn't matter. If I get a job, I get a job. If I don't, it doesn't matter. Driver position or not.

For the rest, thanks for the laugh and I'll spare you the energy of hitting reply, so I'll politely back out since I've obviously pushed too many buttons here for this to ever be constructive.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
.... I also wish that, on applications and various forms, I could fill in a bubble listing my ethnicity as "Caucasian," but noooooo, asians get Pacific Islanders, black people get African American, Spanish get Hispanic, and us white folks are stuck with "white." I say **** it.

My sister selects "other" and then writes in European American.

I feel bullied not having a nice, PC term, and aren't "we" on a mission to end bullying?