What should I do? Help me please.

If I started driving school on 4/15/2013 is that my full time driver start date? I have worked with this company since 09/2000. I was in p/t management from 09/2005 until 4/15/2013 when I became a union employee again. Im in the three year progression and when I first started driving my center manager told me that my full time driver start date is when I started driving school. Now Im being told that my top pay progression will start on 4/30/16. I have called two different HR representatives and they gave me two different full time start dates. I have asked my center manager to help me get to the bottom of this for 5 straight days and he still hasn't found anything out for me. My shop steward doesn't know and fellow drivers don't know. Who should I go to next?

My Center manager and full time sups told me that my full-time and progression starts with driver school. I don't know if that is because I came from p/t management compared to a p/t hourly employee

Edd Orion

They did that to me years ago, but I kept my 1st full time pay stub, and that got my seniority date back to what it was