What should I do?

mellinger58

there this guy on the preload I work with and he is trying to sell everyone his handguns and here is the bad thing he is 19 years old and I know he shouldn't even have them because of the law. And also there was a day I ask him for a dollar and he pulled a giant roll of hundernds outta his pocket .should I tell me sups?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
there this guy on the preload I work with and he is trying to sell everyone his handguns and here is the bad thing he is 19 years old and I know he shouldn't even have them because of the law. And also there was a day I ask him for a dollar and he pulled a giant roll of hundernds outta his pocket .should I tell me sups?
Tell them what?? As long as he isn't bringing a handgun to work...don't start trouble where there isn't any. And pay him back the dollar.

Call your business agent!!

mellinger58

Well I don't know how to bring it up. He is crazy and now I don't wanna work with him.they just hired this kid off the street 2-3 months ago

BrownChoice

Are you a troll or are you being serious?

What would you rat on the kid for ? Having money? Or having handguns? Why dont you just mind your own business and if he mskes you feel uncomfortable or threatened then just stay away from him but dont make enemies at work in general.

mellinger58

Are you a troll or are you being serious?

What would you rat on the kid for ? Having money? Or having handguns? Why dont you just mind your own business and if he mskes you feel uncomfortable or threatened then just stay away from him but dont make enemies at work in general.
i just feel uncomfortable working with him

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Honestly, I'd just leave it alone. UPS is full of drug dealers who are just at UPS for insurance. I mean is the guy a gun fanatic? I know employees who buy and sell guns all the time, just rednecks. I mean even if the dude is shady, I would just mind my own business. If drug dealers want to go out there and kill each other then good for them. If it isn't effecting you then don't worry about it, sometimes it's better to just let nature sort it out.