What sunglasses do you guys use daily?

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Prescription, timberland frame, with the driver wear polorized lenses. It mimics a Serengeti Driver type hue in full light and indoors it fades to more of a yellow like a shooters lens. Indoorsbit enhances light well no need to take them off to see the diad

PCLoadPackage

... I don't wear polarized glasses though, they tend to mess with the ability to look at screens (rvc, diad, phone) and can cause artificats. ...

Came here to say this. I bought a pair of polarized glasses. They work well, but really mess with looking at my phone, GPS, or any of the LCDs in the dash (radio, climate control, gauges, etc.).

For general outdoor use, they're great. For someone who looks at a DIAD all day long, maybe not great.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Polarized is a must, sure sometimes it’s difficult to read the DIAD if they slap one of those film screen protectors on yours (peel it off). The trade off is I don’t get blinded by cars or windows when I’m driving. Using bronze lenses also have increased my depth perception while driving. Both sets of my Maui Jim’s are polarized, I wouldn’t buy them if they weren’t.

BrownThunder

Oakley Flak 2.0 XL

I alternate lenses every so often.

Attachments

• OK-OO9188-53.jpg
    OK-OO9188-53.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 87

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The sun we deal with every day is brutal on our eyes.

My eyesight means a lot to me. Still have 20/20 vision. My dad is almost 70 and just wears reading glasses. I hope I'm
The same

I hear that. I used to wear sunglasses religiously for that exact reason. Now I wear the brown cap all day, and I know it's not as good as sunglasses, but it still reduces the amount of exposure pretty significantly. The reason I want to be able to see into shady areas better is because I've had some close calls with pedestrians that I couldn't see because I was wearing sunglasses.

cosis

Get a quality pair of sunglasses. You are out in the sunlight all day. Forget those cheap pieces of crap. Make a good impression on your customers.