What sunglasses do you guys use daily?

GenericUsername

I'm looking to find a pair of polarized sunglasses for driving since I don't own a pair. The ones I do have are more for water polarization and don't fare too well for the really bad rains we get here in Florida on a daily basis.

I feel like a $20 pair would be sufficient when I look around, but then I also like quality sunglasses and feel like spending under $100 for something I'd be wearing a lot would be pointless.

Help a brother out!

Mst3k

Mine are perscription but the brand is Carrera and they have cobalt blue mirror lenses. Keep my eyes happy then I forget to bring a hat.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
786B939C-C5A1-4BFF-BD6C-B203D49864C6.jpeg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
don’t spend any more than $100, they will get scratched and broken before you know it..
I say don’t spend more than 20-30... seriously... I’ve seen guys sporting 200 dollar Oakley’s and have them on top of their hat.... bend over and they fall off onto the concrete right on the lenses....don’t buy the 3.99 specials at the gas station but don’t spend 200 either....

Edd O'Rion

I buy the safety sunglasses at Home Depot or Lowe’s for less than $20. If it’s raining, you probably don’t need to be wearing them anyway.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When I was a driver I wore a pair of polarized Oakley Straightjackets. Boy could they take a beating. On and off all throughout the day, on my head, in the cupholder. Wore them for years and they've still held up to this day. Now I pretty much exclusively wear a pair of nonpolarized Ray-Ban RB3445 but only out of style preference and the fact I wanted something that didn't look like they've been through hell for everyday casual wear and polarized lenses tend to interfere with things like visors, display screens, and certain kinds of windows.

TheDick

Fishing glasses at Sportsmans warehouse or anywhere else in the 20$ range, maybe grab a pair every 3 months? Especially if you find particular pair. Get 2 or 3 pairs.

jaker

trolling
I say don’t spend more than 20-30... seriously... I’ve seen guys sporting 200 dollar Oakley’s and have them on top of their hat.... bend over and they fall off onto the concrete right on the lenses....don’t buy the 3.99 specials at the gas station but don’t spend 200 either....
Since I have a prescription I will get Oakleys and spend about 50 bucks out of pocket

hegro

Get a pair of zeroUV off of Amazon. $5 to $25 depending on what style you get. Almost all styles are available.