What the hell is happening in Orlando?

Johney

Voice singer shot and killed
Pulse nightclub terrorist act
Now last night in a Disney resort an alligator came up and took a two year old right in front of his parents
WTH is going on there!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Voice singer shot and killed
Pulse nightclub terrorist act
Now last night in a Disney resort an alligator came up and took a two year old right in front of his parents
WTH is going on there!
This is insane about that little boy...unbelievable, the parents must still be in shock.

Johney

The first two are senseless tragedies. The third could have been avoided had the father read and obeyed the "restricted area" signs.
It's Disney dude you ever been there? Signs said "No Swimming" Not watch out your kid isn't eaten by an alligator. They're from Nebraska for Christ sake I'm sure they know all about gaters, have you any :censored2:in morals?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know but it's just crazy... There from a landlocked state what do they know about water...
every person (even landlubbers) know gators are plentiful in all waters of the south....With so many wild life shows on TV, even kids know this.
If this family had a poodle on a leash, it would've been taken .
No one should've been standing in the water.......it's tragic, but also preventable.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
every person (even landlubbers) know gators are plentiful in all waters of the south....With so many wild life shows on TV, even kids know this.
No one should've been standing in the water.......it's tragic, but also preventable.
This is going to change all the rules now in those southern states...

Johney

It's Disney World the happiest place on Earth! Alligator is going to eat my kid? Christ I've lived here my entire life and even I wouldn't expect that in Disney.