What three questions would you ask Scott Davis?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am posing this for the union members here. I have posted one in Partners for management.

This was posed to me a while back. I have a couple, but would like your input.

What ever comes to mind. Whatever you wish to ask him.

Thank you for your time.:happy2:

Why don't you care about your employees anymore?

Can we buy all the stock back from wall street?

Can we go back to being United Parcal Service and act like it again?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When are the hot tubs getting installed in the Feedah Lounge ? What type of skirts will the waitress's be wearing !!
also would like to know if a "pole" will be put in ???

raceanoncr

When are you going on the show, "Undercover Boss"?

You know, the show where you disguise yourself and actually do the dirty jobs your actual employees are asked to do? Or TRY to do the job?

I know, only ONE question. But I don't think this one as well as any others by us will ever get answered by S.D.

BrownBlue

New Jack
Why do you pay people to make up new useless acronyms? Why the friend, would you pay someone to make this decision: In NW Washington state they have replaced the Side Door option with Inside Delivery for number 9 on the primary DR screen. Side Door option is now hidden on the arrow down list, therefore 2 extra key strokes. But how many times do i hit 9 and have to void em out because they show up as Inside Delivery. WE DON'T DR BUSINESSES, and the only LABS inside homes are Meth labs and im not going inside those ones. LAST Question: Do you realize that the people in IE that dictate how our operations are run have no idea what destruction in the field their numbers are making? Oh one more please, Scott Davis are you a human or robot, their is much debate as to the possibility of the later?

JustTired

free at last.......
Do you make this company money....or cost it money?
How much is spent yearly on lobbyist to congress?
How many sides does a box have?

bigblu 2 you

why do you make delivering packages hard?do you want us to care about service/customers? do you think you could thrive or succeed with all the rules and requirements you and your trickle down team have created?

Packmule

Why did you waste all that money buying 2-wheel drive p700s, when we so obviously needed 4-wheel drive ones?
Why did we start wasting time, fuel, and vehicle life, delivering 10:30 NDA so far out in the country, where nobody is home up the dog that time of day?
When we've finally been backed off on start times until 10:25, will we still be expected to deliver NDA by 10:30?

Bad Gas!

Why do you treat drivers and sups like poo?...What ever happenened to safe driving awards?..Why not cut overtime pay and hire more workers at straight time?

babboo25

Banned
Why do I have to look professional daily when my truck is so dirty you can barely see my brake lights and hazards? Why exactly do we have a center manager? Why do you hate ALL your employees?

ideliver2u67

20 Down
Why are your numbers more important than your employees? When did the word "SERVICE" not become part of our name? When is the last time you actually had a conversation with a delivery driver, ( that would actually not kiss your ass)?