what time does the preload hub tour starts

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What time does the preload hub tour starts i live in fort worth

Jesus, did you not think to ask this when you got the call and if you did, are you that much of a maroon that you couldn't write the time down or that you cannot remember what they told you?

I'm sure you'll be hired as you have all the qualities UPS is looking for but, please remember to breath once in a while or else you will suffocate in the back of the package cars and it will make some driver's day even worse than it already will be.

Box Ox

Driver start times can be found by booting up Contra on an NES and entering UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START at the title menu.

Grab a used NES online and enter the same code in Bubble Bobble to get your preload tour start time.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Driver start times can be found by booting up Contra on an NES and entering UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START at the title menu.

Grab a used NES online and enter the same code in Bubble Bobble to get your preload tour start time.
NES? What a geezer. That new Nintendo system is what all the kids are playing now.

OMG I don't even know the name of it. I'm becoming old.