What to do now?? File??...

ChrisTheBrown

This has been going on now, for a solid 3 months now..Trying to make it as short & sweet as I can.

Guy with one year less seniority then me, has consistently been running a Tues-Fri route (that I know) while I just work the preload. I've talked with my union steward about it, gave him all info needed. He's supposedly talked to my center manager in regards to this matter & all I've gotten in return from my steward is "They're looking into it, you'll be driving soon.." & all of this other stuff. Before I left on Friday, I saw that schedules for the next 3 weeks were posted, which shown me still scheduled for preload Mon-Fri..I also noticed that I'm 5 people ahead of this guy, on the seniority list. It appears to me that nobody's really working on anything. At this point, I'm willing to do what's necessary to get this resolved. I feel that I've been in violation of my seniority, for the past few months. I don't know who this lower senior guy is, a friend of management's?..Could this potentially be happening to me because I'm a Christian? (Not that I preach to anyone, bring a Bible to work, etc.) People can tell that I'm a little different, I'm sure..As I don't partake in any of the gossip, drama, foul language..I don't know, maybe I'm looking too far into it. What would you do next, if you were me?

Cementups

Box Monkey
If he is just working to get his 30 days in, you've got nothing. But if he's past his 30 days ten you need to grow a backbone and get it righted.

Good luck.

BrownTexas

If he is just working to get his 30 days in, you've got nothing. But if he's past his 30 days ten you need to grow a backbone and get it righted.

Good luck.
His 30 days mean nothing over his seniority. You can't train people while other people with more seniority don't work. They can only train him when the ones above him work.

BrownTexas

I would file a seniority grievance everyday he drives and you don't. I would also go to a different steward because "talking" to the center manager about an obvious violation is plan crap. He should have already told you to do this to be paid for the violations happening and to right what is going on.

Cementups

Box Monkey
His 30 days mean nothing over his seniority. You can't train people while other people with more seniority don't work. They can only train him when the ones above him work.

You should tell our crew that. I know I worked over my 30 days when others were not. But that was 19 years ago

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

Dr.Brownz

This has been going on now, for a solid 3 months now..Trying to make it as short & sweet as I can.

Guy with one year less seniority then me, has consistently been running a Tues-Fri route (that I know) while I just work the preload. I've talked with my union steward about it, gave him all info needed. He's supposedly talked to my center manager in regards to this matter & all I've gotten in return from my steward is "They're looking into it, you'll be driving soon.." & all of this other stuff. Before I left on Friday, I saw that schedules for the next 3 weeks were posted, which shown me still scheduled for preload Mon-Fri..I also noticed that I'm 5 people ahead of this guy, on the seniority list. It appears to me that nobody's really working on anything. At this point, I'm willing to do what's necessary to get this resolved. I feel that I've been in violation of my seniority, for the past few months. I don't know who this lower senior guy is, a friend of management's?..Could this potentially be happening to me because I'm a Christian? (Not that I preach to anyone, bring a Bible to work, etc.) People can tell that I'm a little different, I'm sure..As I don't partake in any of the gossip, drama, foul language..I don't know, maybe I'm looking too far into it. What would you do next, if you were me?

LOL thats hilarious that you believe you are being persecuted for holding a religious belief that is the majority.