ExMsUPS

My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....

Don't bring that :censored2: here!! Move on!! Don't be that girl!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

For crying out loud, who cares?

Indecisi0n

Someone is bitter. Did he sleep with your sister?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How Hott are ya

Can’t give you an answer until we determine this

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lemme guess he a playa?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Sounds like your ex dodged a bullet.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Is he completely illiterate? Even if so, I'm still pretty sure he could qualify to be a pt sup. If you want revenge, poke some holes in the top of a can of tuna, and hide it under the back seat of his car. Or you can just take solace in the fact that he is a pt sup for ups and you helped make that happen. Just so I'm clear, you did him no favor helping him get that job.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jesus, let it go and move on.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why not just let it go and move on instead of being a vengeful :censored2:?

Box Ox

I bet he’ll be so sad when you finally get him and he has to give up his super sweet PT sup gig.

CoolStoryBro

Cool story, bro.