What to do with incompetent loader?

Azrjn4864

Faded jeans, I am new to this site and I think I accidentally reported a message you sent me!!! I'm sorry! I'm posting this and then going straight
to faq's and see how to undo what I've done!! Sorry again... Thank you for the kind words!!

over9five

Staff member
Faded jeans, I am new to this site and I think I accidentally reported a message you sent me!!! I'm sorry! I'm posting this and then going straight
to faq's and see how to undo what I've done!! Sorry again... Thank you for the kind words!!

Too late. We have banned Faded Jeans. Thank you for your report.

old levi's

blank space

No problem, friend! Welcome to the Cafe!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I was a pre-loader for 13 years before driving.

Preload its always the longest stretch. Its almost like being in prison, which I've never been in, but sure as hell feels like it. The only position where it has worth to the company, in their eyes.

The real work happens in the HUB. The hours happen during the day. Make or break you, sorry if UPS has set me to fail today, tomarrow and the rest of the week. I know better, yet, too much is too much.

You should see the crap they try to make us do on a regular bases. Almost, on each month, its a new flavor. I feel more like im driving and need to hold up to those request. The only difference is, in their eyes, im too valuable to let go.