what to do

On mondays like in most centers routes are being cut left and right and the guys work is divided among da 3 of us. Now the section i ended up with is a long winding hill that connects 2 towns so its pretty busy. Problem i have is i drive a 1200 and the guy whos rt they cut drives a 600 so hes able to drive up some of these quarter mile driveways while i have to park my 1200 on the rd and go for 15 min hike into the mountainside. Now the 2 towns this rd connects has 2 very large industrial complex which means there are tractor trailers that race up in down it. Few months ago there was a close call when i pulled over to make stop and the car behind me goes around me and almost went head on with a trailer coming downhill. Mind u this stop wasnt one of the ones i got to hike off being that it was close to da rd. So after that near disaster i started to sheet the houses that i couldnt see from the rd as Ecs and in da remarks id put down unsafe prking. Now im told not to use Ec and use NI and put unsafe prking in da remarks. Than if their savers or nda i have to attempt da stop. Now when something tragic happens on this rd cause ive to block oneside of the rd to deliver da all important zappos or amazon saver will i be held accountable. Im asking for trouble delivering on this rd with a 1200. Ive brought it up to da many sups and cms that have come and gone over the yrs and even to the now extinct safety commitee and it has fallen on deaf ears. The kid who covered my rt last wk told me that the rt was cut 3 days last wk instead of just monday. Dont know what further action to take. Their more concerned about me folding in my mirrors.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
FunnyPart-com-you_re_fired.jpg

PT Car Washer

Not sure of the wording, but I am sure there is a safety reason for not attempting a delivery under your circumstances. UPS and you do not want to be involved in a fatal or serious accident because you are illegally parked trying to deliver a pair of socks.

NEVER tuck in your mirrors
I never do anyway. friend that im losing an arm or being decapitated over a dam mirror. But if it does get clipped by a semi its an accident. Nonsense. Outsiders are dumb founded of the amount of da many rules we have. They all think its just delivering boxes how hard can it be.

Mack Grant

Im more worried about saftey of da civiliations that take a chance and go around me. Wats that gonna do im still gonna be on that dangerous rd on mondays when his rt is eliminated
Bring it up to the safety folks in your building. DO NOT sheet it NI1 when you don't attempt the stop. This is falsifying documents and can get you fired. Find the safest place to park within 600 yds, load the stop on your hand truck and walk it off. Let MGMT know your eta will be 11:00pm or you may even be bringing stops back. That will send the message. When you try to cheat by sheeting NI, your putting your job at risk. Also, don't forget the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Bring it up to the safety folks in your building. DO NOT sheet it NI1 when you don't attempt the stop. This is falsifying documents and can get you fired. Find the safest place to park within 600 yds, load the stop on your hand truck and walk it off. Let MGMT know your eta will be 11:00pm or you may even be bringing stops back. That will send the message. When you try to cheat by sheeting NI, your putting your job at risk. Also, don't forget the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
There really is no safe place to stop on this rd. Theres no shoulder or sidewalk. So its safer for me to park 600 yds away and handtruck amazon crap uphill in the street? My concern is safety and mngmnt knows i NI crap that are half mile off the rd. Im working as directed

Is da a bad way of saying the , because if so why can't you say the one extra letter and spelled right
Sorry i meant the. Now can u contribute to the real buisness at hand here and its the safety of the public. Its not fair to put lives at risk over a zappos. I have a bad feeling with this rd.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You cant be "directed" to falsify delivery records or work unsafely.

Force your management to deal with the problem by recording the packages as missed and bringing them back. If they demand that you deliver them then ask them to put it in writing that you wont be responsible for any accidents that occur as a result of following their instructions. If they refuse to do this, then document their refusal and continue sheeting as missed. You have to be stubborn and willing to take the heat but eventually they will be forced to deal with the problem instead of using you to keep sweeping it under the rug.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Mack Grant

There really is no safe place to stop on this rd. Theres no shoulder or sidewalk. So its safer for me to park 600 yds away and handtruck amazon crap uphill in the street? My concern is safety and mngmnt knows i NI crap that are half mile off the rd. Im working as directed
If a customer puts in a corporate complaint that you NI 1-2-3 "their crap from Amazon" when they were home it can go far above your local management. Everything you scan is time stamped, and this can be tracked digitally. The car has a GPS and so does the DIAD. Park somewhere safe and walk off the stop(s).
If mgmt knows you sheet pkgs incorrectly and let you get away with it they are concerned with themselves and their numbers, not your safety or the customer delivery(surprise).
If push came to shove and it was proven that you were sheeting as NI without attempting the stop... A customer at the address could be furious about not-receiving packages and pursue the issue with the company, local mgmt would have no choice but to sit back and watch you burn.

If a customer puts in a corporate complaint that you NI 1-2-3 "their crap from Amazon" when they were home it can go far above your local management. Everything you scan is time stamped, and this can be tracked digitally. The car has a GPS and so does the DIAD. Park somewhere safe and walk off the stop(s).
If mgmt knows you sheet pkgs incorrectly and let you get away with it they are concerned with themselves and their numbers, not your safety or the customer delivery(surprise).
If push came to shove and it was proven that you were sheeting as NI without attempting the stop... A customer at the address could be furious about not-receiving packages and pursue the issue with the company, local mgmt would have no choice but to sit back and watch you burn.
I guess i'll have them put it in writing that im not at fault if theres an issue. But still my conscious will be bad cause i know its a danger to have a 1200 there