What to do

nothingleft

I work for United Parcel Service at Whites Creek in Nashville TN. I am scared to even go to work because I do not feel safe by the way Management can treat us. Everyday I fear for my life. Sometimes I want to take my life. UPS Management harasses, stalk, abuse authority, and lie on its employees. UPS Human Resources don't do anything with an issue that we bring to them. Abusive situations can go on for months and years and stay unresolved. UPS has a third party called UPS Hotline which employees can express there issues but it goes back to local H.R. so what good is that since we cant get anywhere with our local H.R. anyway. UPS Management at any given time don't have to pay the employees and nothing is done. Employees can go months or years without getting paid for hours worked and no Management is held accountable. However its a burden on us employees to do with out. We employees can turn in paperwork or do training or anything that can be handed to Management and Management will lie and say they never got it. Management will write you up and try to get employees terminated off of a lie. There is no integrity here at UPS Whites Creek. UPS Management stalks the employees by following us to the bathrooms and breakrooms and to the parking lots harassing us and staring at us in breakrooms and bathroom. This is so uncomfortable and scary. I am terrified to go anywhere on the property. This is getting so unbearable I don't want to live anymore like it would be better for my family to live off death benefit than to continue to live. I cant do this any longer. They drove me to do this I hope my family forgives me but I don't want to live any longer

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Calling the Hotline at least makes corporate aware of issues.
Multiple calls by multiple people usually will do the trick.

My senses say you're a troll so humorously, I will say someone would rather take their own life than leave UPS and apply at FedEx. Really ?!?!?!

Non sequitur

I work for United Parcel Service at Whites Creek in Nashville TN. I am scared to even go to work because I do not feel safe by the way Management can treat us. Everyday I fear for my life. Sometimes I want to take my life. UPS Management harasses, stalk, abuse authority, and lie on its employees. UPS Human Resources don't do anything with an issue that we bring to them. Abusive situations can go on for months and years and stay unresolved. UPS has a third party called UPS Hotline which employees can express there issues but it goes back to local H.R. so what good is that since we cant get anywhere with our local H.R. anyway. UPS Management at any given time don't have to pay the employees and nothing is done. Employees can go months or years without getting paid for hours worked and no Management is held accountable. However its a burden on us employees to do with out. We employees can turn in paperwork or do training or anything that can be handed to Management and Management will lie and say they never got it. Management will write you up and try to get employees terminated off of a lie. There is no integrity here at UPS Whites Creek. UPS Management stalks the employees by following us to the bathrooms and breakrooms and to the parking lots harassing us and staring at us in breakrooms and bathroom. This is so uncomfortable and scary. I am terrified to go anywhere on the property. This is getting so unbearable I don't want to live anymore like it would be better for my family to live off death benefit than to continue to live. I cant do this any longer. They drove me to do this I hope my family forgives me but I don't want to live any longer
This job isn't for everyone

hyena

It ain't that bad brother. Keep your head up, stay strong and enforce the contract.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just incase, call this number first.
1-800-273-8255

Box Ox

UPS Management stalks the employees by following us to the bathrooms and breakrooms and to the parking lots harassing us and staring at us in breakrooms and bathroom. This is so uncomfortable and scary.

I couldn't see this happening at the worst facilities. If it did, they'd probably have to be shut down.

If this isn't a troll post, I really hope you get the help you need. In absolute seriousness-this really, really sounds like a case of schizophrenia to me.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Step back and take a deep breath. Here are some local resources that can help you.

Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network | Saving lives in Tennessee since 2001.

Suicide Prevention - TN.Gov

NAMI Tennessee Home Page

Suicide Prevention Hotline

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Boxes aren't worth killing yourself over...you have a good paying job with good benefits to support your family...Who cares what some nerdy supervisor says to you? One time after PCM my sup followed me into the bathroom and asked what I was doing? I said I'm about to show this toilet the smallest wiener it's ever seen and that was it. I don't know how long you've been here but eventually stop caring what they think and say

In absolute seriousness-this really, really sounds like a case of schizophrenia to me.

No it doesn't. Don't kick the guy while he's down.

OP. Yes it is absurd the things they do.

It's not worth taking your life.

For real, if you like this work, do FedEx or USPS.

Have you talked to a loved one or counselor about these feelings you're having?

I hope you feel better man. Either way. It's not worth harming yourself or others over cardboard.

trickpony1

Four words:

OSHA

Hostile work environment

If it is happening to this many people for this length of time then there shouldn't be any problem proving it.