What to expect..

Trucking

I am being hired on as a Tractor Trailer driver fulltime.. I go in for my road test and drug screen on Monday.. I was told I am full time but there may be times where I only drive 1 day a week.. I was told this is not seasonal but year round.. Just wondering what to expect??

Trucking

How long before I am working everyday and not the 1-2 days a week? How is this full time..? I heard I will be at $36 within 4 years..

barnyard

KTM rider
You will be an extra board driver. You will work when there is work available. When there are enough people hired after you, you will work every day and they will be working 1-2 days a week.

barnyard

KTM rider
If you are being interviewed for driving, there are no dock positions in package. You will either be driving or laid off. At some buildings, low seniority guys do all the shifting, at others, it is a high seniority job.

The last time I covered a feeder run, I spoke to a guy that has 2 years seniority and is in feeders. He shifts and occasionally runs to the rail yard, sometimes runs to nearby buildings and very, very rarely covers another job for a week.

Really depends on where you applied.