What Type Of Seat Does Your Package Car Have?

What syle of seat in your package car?

• New style: high back, bucket style seat with 3 point seat belt

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Old style: low back seat with lap belt only

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
before i retired, i had a 4 position recliner. very comfee, especialy for the naps after lunch. although the pillow was a bit soft for the neck area.

d

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
The old style, lap belt only. I did have it recovered by a shop on my route. They installed the highest grade foam available (10 year warranty) and used mohair over that. We 50 somethings remember mohair from the old movie theater seats. It doesn't get hot, it's very comfortable and it wears like iron.

The foam UPS uses in those seats wears out in 18 or so months, it is so cheap.

DS

Fenderbender
integrity,what did you do,go back and read old posts to determine this to be a topic of interest?
I have to admit you have been nothing more than a gentleman with your comments.Your obsession with us all holding hands in a circle while you call the 1-800 number is a nice gesture but methinks you have as much control over the crap as we do ...sweet dickety doo ...NONE
You have to come down to earth and realize that you are a number,and yours is 9-14-20-5-7-18-9-20-25

Integrity

Binge Poster
integrity,what did you do,go back and read old posts to determine this to be a topic of interest?
I have to admit you have been nothing more than a gentleman with your comments.Your obsession with us all holding hands in a circle while you call the 1-800 number is a nice gesture but methinks you have as much control over the crap as we do ...sweet dickety doo ...NONE
You have to come down to earth and realize that you are a number,and yours is 9-14-20-5-7-18-9-20-25

DS,
No I did not. This issue was brought up by a poster in one of the recent threads.

Every UPSer is responsible to bring forth concerns and questions they may have. This is clearly stated in the UPS Code Of Business Conduct. I control whether I do this or do not do this. I do not control the response others have to the concern or how the concern is handled or the question is answered. I do control my response to how this concern is handled or how the question is answered.
Sincerely.
I

brownelf

the lap belt seat really is not a big concern, but that 22" step in & out all day, along with no power steering is wearing me out..