What was agreed on the new contract regarding Health Insurance?

Jetssouth

Not sure how you all feel but our health insurance was not nearly as good as our previous contract. Don't get me wrong, our insurance is fantastic. But still not as good as the previous. I am just hoping they don't agree to a lesser health insurance.

quamba 638

I have a feeling the PT insurance is in for some bad news again. Otherwise they would have included it in the “highlights”.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have a feeling the PT insurance is in for some bad news again. Otherwise they would have included it in the “highlights”.
The union is in charge of team care and from what I got in the mail it looks like they've got a huge surplus. Don't think much is going to change with insurance. Hopefully.

quamba 638

Doubt the Company will push hard to decrease health benefits.They wanna give the Union a wide berth to sell 22.4 creation to members as its big thing for this Contract.
I would nlli to see them put a freeze on what retirees got to pay.

So do you think they will just end the deductibles they just started in 2018?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Waiting for the Master language. If it is anything like the air rider bargained for by Local 89 then I am done with being proud of my union. Let it be known the pride has been slowly deteriorating for a while now.

Inthegame

Waiting for the Master language. If it is anything like the air rider bargained for by Local 89 then I am done with being proud of my union. Let it be known the pride has been slowly deteriorating for a while now.
That's blasphemy! You're saying the messiah Fred Z can't deliver a good contract! You'll burn in Hell for that.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Local 89 already negotiated their rider? Do you have a link? Id like to see it
Just google Teamsters Local 89.
It's a joke. "New" language for air conditioned vans and phones for part timers. The only good thing is 60% disability. Short term that is. Had a 33 year gjy post a LONG rant on local 89's Facebook page that got DELETED! All you need to know.

twoweeled

Not sure how you all feel but our health insurance was not nearly as good as our previous contract. Don't get me wrong, our insurance is fantastic. But still not as good as the previous. I am just hoping they don't agree to a lesser health insurance.
Good or not, the insurance was better in past years. They are chipping away at that every contract. I'll bet there has been changes to that also.