What was the latest you have punched out as a package driver.

mavs972

10:45. I made it back to the building at 7:30 and they sent me back out to help out a driver with some apartment complexes.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Long time ago, about a week before Christmas, I punched out pretty close to midnight on a Thursday night after a breakdown out in the middle of nowhere.

Had to punch out before 11:00 the next day.:happy-very:

slantnosechevy

11:55 on Xmas Eve years ago. They found a pup on the lot filled with 2nd days at 7pm. 4 of us sorted and I drove a 10 cube to the airport. I remember being one of ten vehicles on a 6 lane divided highway in a 40 mile stretch. The best part was getting mooned on the way back by 3 college girls in a loaded down Civic on their way home from school.

40 and out

Two days before Christmas 2010 we had a really bad ice storm. 4 drivers in another center in my building were stuck in traffic on the closed interstate. They finally got back and punched out at 4:30 a.m on Christmas Eve. Best part for them is they got Christmas Eve off.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nowadays consistently between 730 and 9. Every day ass whooping our center. Cold take the money and run WORD lol. During xmas its always at least 10pm and 11pm

11:55 on Xmas Eve years ago. They found a pup on the lot filled with 2nd days at 7pm. 4 of us sorted and I drove a 10 cube to the airport. I remember being one of ten vehicles on a 6 lane divided highway in a 40 mile stretch. The best part was getting mooned on the way back by 3 college girls in a loaded down Civic on their way home from school.
That would have make it worth it for me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
11:30 at night a couple of times early in my career, but that wont ever happen again unless I suffer some sort of breakdown or get stuck in the snow. As far as dispatching goes, I am done delivering at 9:00PM and any remaining stops get sheeted as "missed" and brought back. They dont have to like it and they can give me a warning letter the next day if it makes them feel better but I'm not going to argue with them about it. It is not safe or professional to wake people up or be hiking up rural driveways in the dark at 9:30 just so that the center can make believe that their "plan" was a viable one.

11:30 at night a couple of times early in my career, but that wont ever happen again unless I suffer some sort of breakdown or get stuck in the snow. As far as dispatching goes, I am done delivering at 9:00PM and any remaining stops get sheeted as "missed" and brought back. They dont have to like it and they can give me a warning letter the next day if it makes them feel better but I'm not going to argue with them about it. It is not safe or professional to wake people up or be hiking up rural driveways in the dark at 9:30 just so that the center can make believe that their "plan" was a viable one.
You would think more drivers would do that. I came in around 1030 pm and the building sups. where so pissed, because all the off loaders were gone. So they put all the pickups on a pallet in front of my 24 year old mangers office. I took pics. After 1400 I sent ETA messages ever hour until 1800 then ever 15 min. Then my manager said stop sending messages. I said OOOKK!! I also sheeted 10 stops missed. She was so pissed. Lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You would think more drivers would do that. I came in around 1030 pm and the building sups. where so pissed, because all the off loaders were gone. So they put all the pickups on a pallet in front of my 24 year old mangers office. I took pics. After 1400 I sent ETA messages ever hour until 1800 then ever 15 min. Then my manager said stop sending messages. I said OOOKK!! I also sheeted 10 stops missed. She was so pissed. Lol.

Keep in mind that Sober has 25 years in. A 25 year driver has much more leverage than a driver yet to experience her first Peak.