What we could lose next contract

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Thanks for that LOL. It'll end during peak season of 2012 if I remember right.

Friday, December 21, 2012

I will be in the brown truck with a helper. I might be checking the internet more than a few times on my phone, but it will be a regular peak day for us all.

I will be in the brown truck with a helper. I might be checking the internet more than a few times on my phone, but it will be a regular peak day for us all.
IT won't be for me. I will not be able to walk by then, UPS has just about used my legs, hips, and knees up.

outamyway

With my tin foil hat on, this is what I say about that date:

It is said that on the day our solar system crosses the galactic equator. It is also said, when that happens, the earths poles will reverse. Because no intelligent being was alive during the last pole shift there is really no way to know what happens to the Earth itself when the poles reverse. Maybe nothing.

But a magnetic pole reversal could have some pretty harsh effects on our infrastructure.

Who knows?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
If you think the hype for Y2K was bad wait till we get closer to 2012, imagine all the great deals! End of the world specials! No speed limits! Food and supple hording will be all the rage. Fun Times!

FAVREFAN

With my tin foil hat on, this is what I say about that date:

It is said that on the day our solar system crosses the galactic equator. It is also said, when that happens, the earths poles will reverse. Because no intelligent being was alive during the last pole shift there is really no way to know what happens to the Earth itself when the poles reverse. Maybe nothing.

But a magnetic pole reversal could have some pretty harsh effects on our infrastructure.

Who knows?
Polarity reversal is something we could adjust to. The real danger here is polarity neutrality. If the Earth went neutral, we'd be screwed because the atmosphere would drift into space. No atmosphere.....no human life. Hopefully everything will stay as is.

rod

Retired 22 years
And if that prediction don't come true I heard a giant astroid could hit us in 2029. It is predicted to pass between us and the moon----that's close!!:whiteflag:

P

pickup

I see I am not the only one that listens to coast to coast am radio throughout the nation. With George Nouri who took over for Art Bell Years ago. Can also be heard on live and on replay on Xm 165. What a great show.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I know Doug, I was being a wise a......, That had only been mentioned about 5 times on page one.

lol
Sorry trp, didn't read into the sarcasm :wink2:

Regardless, like I mentioned in another thread, our economy will be well on its way to recovery by 2013. It's scary right now, but we'll be asking where are the jobs we lost next contract, not how many more do we lose.