what will happen?

Mick32

It probably comes down to what kind of employee you are. If you're a good employee who had a bad day, you might be ok. From the sounds of your posts, though, you're more-likely a bit of a pain that they'll be happy to be rid of. Just work as instructed and grieve later. If you don't, you can be terminated for failure to follow instructions and it likely can stick.

curiousbrain

It probably comes down to what kind of employee you are. If you're a good employee who had a bad day, you might be ok. From the sounds of your posts, though, you're more-likely a bit of a pain that they'll be happy to be rid of. Just work as instructed and grieve later. If you don't, you can be terminated for failure to follow instructions and it likely can stick.

... you're more-likely a bit of a pain that they'll be happy to be rid of ...

Shouldn't The Union be happy to get rid of such dead weight, as well?

Just work as instructed and grieve later.

Yes; do a completely horrible job, bare minimum effort, but hey: you can grieve someone for something! And if not, you can still keep your job; being terrible at your assigned job is not grounds for dismissal, after all.

If you don't, you can be terminated for failure to follow instructions and it likely can stick.

It can stick? God forbid, an employee is held accountable for their inability to carry out their job responsibilities.

Related post to a different thread:

I remember when a manager wouldn`t fire some one trivially for a bad case of judgment but he would rip you a size 11 aswhole and then make you wish he would until you worked your way into his good graces again.

jarman

Check my post to all of you!!!!there is not much there.I am a!! hard working man just like the rest of you.I d
on't think I should be treated like scum.every one makes mistakes.

gorilla75jdw

exspect the worse , and hope for the best , but really you will be ok , just know push come to shove they technichally they got ya if they want ya , just know this is your 1 get out of jail free card , and now that that they know they have explained the violation to ya , there will be no second stike . If it was my business , atleast thats the way I would run my business , speaking as a steward since 1997 , juzz saying.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Went in for my midnight shift on Friday.manager told me to go help another p.d.I clocked out and left the building and went home.

I was the 2nd person to clock in on my p.d.I have two years seniority two guys on the p.d.did not come in on Monday.i have been there all week.(by the way the guys who did come in on Monday and where late on friday are the managers friends)so who was the one to get sent to another p.d.!me.

This is the hardest past 2years of my life.working a 45+ hours a week at my day job and 16+ hours a week at my night job.I am not looking for a pitti party.just venting!

That's crazy.are you a driver?

Well.....looks like I made a bad decision.do you think I will get my job back?

Not sure what your talking about when you say "mileage".I work in the Orlando,fl hub.did this guy you let go have any other wright ups?

I do thank you for all of your responses.I will let you all know what happens on monday.i made a bad decision.this would be a great job to start my family.

Check my post to all of you!!!!there is not much there.I am a!! hard working man just like the rest of you.I d
on't think I should be treated like scum.every one makes mistakes.

jarman,

I appreciate your honesty in your posts.

It is obvious that you were not working with Integrity when you left but you were working against him.

You are not alone many american workers are against Integrity.

The first step in admitting this. You have obviously recognized that your decision was not a good one.

I admire anyone who will humbly admit when they are wrong.

The next logical step with Integrity might be to admit you were wrong for doing what you did to the person you wronged.

You then might honestly explain(not excuse) your feelings that caused you to act without correct judgement

This might be then followed with a sincere promise to not make the same wrong decision the next time you may have these feelings again.

jarman, that you for sharing your situation with this community.

I hope all goes well for you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
^^^^

Integrity nice to see you back its been long enough to make me wonder where the hell you are.

anonymous,

I have never left.

I have just been relatively silent.

I have been spending a lot of time consulting and asking my leader, "the Truth, the Way ,the Life, what He wants from me next.

He has not spoken into my heart yet.

I thank you for the warm welcome.

Sincerely,
I