what will happen?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jarhead

Yes, I know that you post as jarman, but a real man would not fly off at the slightest provocation and quit his job.
Especially a man with a family.

My suggestion, for what it is worth, is to walk into work early on monday. Understand, you quit your job. THey did
not fire you. Go in with an attitude of what they owe you, and you will walk back out within minutes. Maybe just
maybe they might give you your job back.
As a former steward, I have helped two employees back to work after the same type of behavior. One still
works there, and has turned into a good employee. The other one assumed that the grace shown on the first day
back would always be there. And he was badly mistaken.

If they let you back, be thankful, very very thankful. If not, then hopefully either way you learned one of lifes lessons.

Good luck

d

jarman

So I clocked in last night and not one word was said to me.i guess after I left the p.d a few guys got sent home.there was one guy who reminded my part time super why I posted on here(he thinks that I could get fired for posting on here).now my question is that,how long do they have to take action on me if they do chose to?4 the ones who gave me the real information I appreciate it.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I hate to see how low standards have sunk at UPS. Our centers have part timers who are often no call/no show, routinely lay out and walk out because they are mad only to return the following nite and as the OP did clock in and nothing is said.
I realize i am an old man from another generation but this type of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated. It may take some time but these individuals will one day be fulltime drivers and bringing this type of poor work standards along with this crappy Entitlement Mentality to a Fulltime position it's going to be very bad for the customers, the other drivers and the company.
<sigh> i feel like i'm shouting at clouds