what will they do?

kenmei

THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION.

I just see this when i track my pakage. how can it be possible, is that driver blind?
what will they do? Will they attemping to ship to me again or return to the maturfatory

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I just see this when i track my pakage. how can it be possible, is that driver blind?
what will they do? Will they attemping to ship to me again or return to the maturfatory

1 Call 1-800-pick-ups before 7pm tonight

2 Dial zero a few times, talk to an operator

3 Give them the tracking # of the package

4 Tell them the correct apartment #, or whatever missing info is needed

5 The message will be faxed to where the package is being held, a clerk will add correct it, and you can have it redelivered tomorrow with the correct info.

I feel like i'm back at the customer counter again.....:knockedout:

Storm723

Preload Supervisor

I have a great idea....call ups with your tracking number and either give them the information so they can deliever it OR go pick it up.

outamyway

Is this that 200lb package? It probably got burned.

Look at it this way, if the address is correct, you just got free shipping. I'd file a claim. Make sure you check under the corrected label address.

raceanoncr

SOMEBODY probably taped over the complete address when they were practicing for a new tape job, huh? Now, who would do something like that?

upsgrunt

Perhaps he is blind, perhaps he cannot spell well either. If you spell your address like you spell on this site, no one will ever be able to find your address.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I could of used a good taper today...........Well kenmei, did you get your package yet? I had an EAM delivery this morning that had an incorrect apartment number on it. It had apt #341 on it, the 300 building only had apts.301-308 in it, and no phone number on the label. Back to the clerk it went.
IMG_0744.jpg

helenofcalifornia

Remember the old days, when preload taped all the packages before they put them in your truck??? "Taper" guns were worth their weight in gold and you could never find one to put in your truck? You snuck around and stole one from another driver or an unsuspecting clerk? Now everyone has a taper gun and we do our own rewraps. I like having my own taper gun, but I do wish preload would work on some of the rewraps.

DS

Fenderbender
Manufactory? eh? you made a new word.
The driver may have been too tired to carry a 200 lb pkg
Its possible you may get 200 ups drivers tomorrow with 1 lb packages,
so make sure you stay home all day.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1 Call 1-800-pick-ups before 7pm tonight

2 Dial zero a few times, talk to an operator

3 Give them the tracking # of the package

4 Tell them the correct apartment #, or whatever missing info is needed

5 The message will be faxed to where the package is being held, a clerk will add correct it, and you can have it redelivered tomorrow with the correct info.

I feel like i'm back at the customer counter again.....:knockedout:
And your replacement is lazier , smokes up a storm , complains about everything , gives the customer too much useless info so that they never leave , and aint computer savy .