What would happen?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Life as we know it would cease.

California would slide into the Pacific, dragging Oregon and Washington with it. Every eastern city and all land up to 200 miles would be inundated by a monstrous tidal wave.

IOW, it would never happen.
At least I'm safe

El Correcto

god is dead
I could see them being really pissed with all available and qualified management (probably some not qualified) driving dispatches to make sure air and bread and butter accounts were taken care of along with a lot of blind TCD drama. Minimize the damage as much as possible, warning letter galore for the next 6 months or so.

oldngray

nowhere special
Life as we know it would cease.

California would slide into the Pacific, dragging Oregon and Washington with it. Every eastern city and all land up to 200 miles would be inundated by a monstrous tidal wave.

IOW, it would never happen.
images.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I could see them being really :censored2: with all available and qualified management (probably some not qualified) driving dispatches to make sure air and bread and butter accounts were taken care of along with a lot of blind TCD drama. Minimize the damage as much as possible, warning letter galore for the next 6 months or so.
TCD would call in too right?