What would it take for you to quit?

undies

I find it hard to think of many reasons for me to actually leave my job. Yes it's fun to complain about all the negatives we deal with on a daily basis. I felt like quitting when telematics came in, the idea of being tracked via gps was totally wrong. Then I got over it and learned to adapt. I think video cameras in the truck would make me feel the same way, then I'm sure I'll get over it as well and deal with it. What are your breaking points, if any, that would make you say, "**** it, I'm outta here!"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
all debt paid off, and health insurance. I could live on 1500 per month. Without any government help. Which I will never ever do.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have been sending out resumes. The only thing not paid off is my house. I am looking to either work 4-10's per week or something a long those lines.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have been sending out resumes. The only thing not paid off is my house. I am looking to either work 4-10's per week or something a long those lines.
Good for you, Im doing the same thing. In my case I am sure they are looking for mid age women who can lift heavy things, LOL

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sorry if this is OT,

But the OP did mention cameras in the package car. I believe the company is smart enough to know that it would actually slow employees down from their normal "production" or productivity, so they won't do it (at least out in the open). I'm sure they exist already, though.

It's almost like see no evil, hear no evil. Telematics keeps them running and gunning, they're being watched and followed. but it's only from a distance, so they as a whole don't feel too overshadowed to do the job the right way.

weird company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

My favorite job ever was an e brake factory that I worked 4 10's Monday thru Thursday. Best part there though was they worked almost every Friday volunteers first. If u wanted the three day weekend u could have it. If u needed more money it was easy to come by.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I started in October, 1975. If they would give me $100 a month for every year I worked and if Central States would let me get health insurance, I would quit right now.